Week 7 Weigh in

scazman

I've just had my seventh weigh in and lost another 3 kg's. That's 24kg's in total now. Can't be bad!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The only downer is that the pharmacist has run out of chicken soup!!! How will I cope? I will have to survive without a hot and spicy evening meal for a whole week!!! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Brilliant loss again, well done!.................I for one couldn't survive a week without my soup, but surely they can get some in before next week?????

Brilliant loss again, well done!.................I for one couldn't survive a week without my soup, but surely they can get some in before next week?????

They are ordering it on Monday and expect it by Weds or Thurs. I normally weigh in on Friday (I went a day late this week) so I'm kinda snookered! I plan to have hot chocolates and vanilla coffees to repalce the soup. If I'm really strugling then I'll try to swap on Weds.

If after the weekend you are struggling let me know and I will post you a couple on Monday morning.

WOW! Congratulations on your brill weight loss scazman!!!

You must really feel this weight loss in yourself, not to mention your clothes?

Well done!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Well done on the loss!! You are doing really well! Keep at it!

WOW!!!! Well done you thats a great loss x

If after the weekend you are struggling let me know and I will post you a couple on Monday morning.

Cheers mate! That's a very kind offer.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement. I do feel the difference and my clothes don't fit any more. I've even had to make additional holes in my belt! I will refrain from buying new stuff until I've reached my target though!!!

xox

I've just had my seventh weigh in and lost another 3 kg's. That's 24kg's in total now. Can't be bad!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The only downer is that the pharmacist has run out of chicken soup!!! How will I cope? I will have to survive without a hot and spicy evening meal for a whole week!!! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hey Im sure if u are looking something hot and spicy - you can just come to this forum! ;) I hear Bellyflop dishes out some hot and spicy stuff regulary! ;)

Gaz, you are awesome. Super kind, super cool, super skinny! xox

Thanks for all the words of encouragement. I do feel the difference and my clothes don't fit any more. I've even had to make additional holes in my belt! I will refrain from buying new stuff until I've reached my target though!!!

Wow - i crap at kgs as I work in stones but I kinda gather you have lost LOADS! lol. Well done... I cant wait to buy new clothes when Im at my goal... just watch your trousers dont fall down in front of all those school kids... ha ha ha... well better than breaking a chair? or is it! lol xoxox

Thank God for George, get ya sen to Asda £3 for a pair of jeans bargain when ya dropping waist size every 3 or so weeks, then hand em in at a charity shop when done!

well done :D

[/quote]
what do u put in your soup to make it hot and spicy

Chilli powder and/or madras curry powder. Once in a while I add black pepper for a change. Yum!!!

Originally Posted by fattothin
Thank God for George, get ya sen to Asda £3 for a pair of jeans bargain when ya dropping waist size every 3 or so weeks, then hand em in at a charity shop when done!

Thanks for the tip. I think I'll be ready for my first non XXXL pants within a few weeks!!!

Wow - i crap at kgs as I work in stones but I kinda gather you have lost LOADS! lol. Well done... I cant wait to buy new clothes when Im at my goal... just watch your trousers dont fall down in front of all those school kids... ha ha ha... well better than breaking a chair? or is it! lol xoxox

LOL!!! That would be uber embarrassing!!!

OMG!!!!! 25KG ----Thats over 50lbs!!!!!!
I HOPE YOU ARE SWINING FROM CHANDERLIERS AND SHOUTING THIS FROM THE ROOF TOPS!!!
Well done mate..and gazza aww, arent you nice xxx :D:D

Well done, that's great news.

Just being nosy (coz I'm also a teacher) but what age do you teach and what have they said about the amazingly shrinking sir?

x

Well done, that's great news.

Just being nosy (coz I'm also a teacher) but what age do you teach and what have they said about the amazingly shrinking sir?

x

I teach RE in a 11-19 VA school. Some of the kids have commented on my weight loss. Funnily enough it's been two of the naughtier kids who were the most charming.

What do you teach?

For my sins I teach secondary maths!!! None of the little angels at my place have noticed my weight loss!! Oh well!!!

x

Back