• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 7 weigh in.

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Last edited:

Sheep

on the up lol
well done hun, good going :)

well done .. omg u must noome difference , i bought size 18 last week and today i bought first size 16 in yrs and yrs im so happy .. and im happy for u too well done girl

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Great loss! Weigh ins are just the best!

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
LOve it! The weight is falling off you! Hopefully a marked improvement in self esteem is on the cards eh girl?

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
Wow! That's an incredible result. Well done xxx

You are doing so well you wont know yourself in a few weeks

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
Way to go Girl on target for christmas keep upu the good work
xxx

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, I do feel amazing..Good luck to everyone for the next weigh in :):):)

All your posts are keeping me going. On day 4 so im feeling excited about first weigh in. Is everyone doing exercise? should i be doing something every day?

Cant wait to fit in those skinny jeans......

Well done MB you must feel over the moon, you are doing great & without a doubt will be at target for xmas!

S: 17st1.0lb G: 13st3.0lb
Well done, youre flying, and really possitive, a shining example to any potential Lipotrimer!!

Cankster, Thats a great achievement ...WELL DONE.Your pic looks amazing:D. Im a newbie on day 4 and failing miserably a couple of years ago. Any advice? I have about 4 stone to loose.