• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 7 weigh in.

Is thinking positive!
Last edited:

on the up lol
well done hun, good going :)
well done .. omg u must noome difference , i bought size 18 last week and today i bought first size 16 in yrs and yrs im so happy .. and im happy for u too well done girl
Great loss! Weigh ins are just the best!
LOve it! The weight is falling off you! Hopefully a marked improvement in self esteem is on the cards eh girl?

is loving the soup?!
Wow! That's an incredible result. Well done xxx
You are doing so well you wont know yourself in a few weeks
Way to go Girl on target for christmas keep upu the good work

Is thinking positive!
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, I do feel amazing..Good luck to everyone for the next weigh in :):):)
All your posts are keeping me going. On day 4 so im feeling excited about first weigh in. Is everyone doing exercise? should i be doing something every day?

Cant wait to fit in those skinny jeans......
Well done MB you must feel over the moon, you are doing great & without a doubt will be at target for xmas!
Well done, youre flying, and really possitive, a shining example to any potential Lipotrimer!!
Cankster, Thats a great achievement ...WELL DONE.Your pic looks amazing:D. Im a newbie on day 4 and failing miserably a couple of years ago. Any advice? I have about 4 stone to loose.