Week 7 weigh in.

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Woohoo..4lb gone, (in 6 days, 1 day early) That's 3 stones and bit in 7 weeks :D I am chuffed to bits with that..I have been in my 26's, 25's 24's 23's now I am in my 22's :p I love this diet! ;)

Last edited:
well done hun, good going :)

wow your doing great well done x

well done .. omg u must noome difference , i bought size 18 last week and today i bought first size 16 in yrs and yrs im so happy .. and im happy for u too well done girl

Great loss! Weigh ins are just the best!

LOve it! The weight is falling off you! Hopefully a marked improvement in self esteem is on the cards eh girl?

Wow! That's an incredible result. Well done xxx

You are doing so well you wont know yourself in a few weeks

Way to go Girl on target for christmas keep upu the good work
xxx

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, I do feel amazing..Good luck to everyone for the next weigh in :):):)

All your posts are keeping me going. On day 4 so im feeling excited about first weigh in. Is everyone doing exercise? should i be doing something every day?

Cant wait to fit in those skinny jeans......

Well done MB you must feel over the moon, you are doing great & without a doubt will be at target for xmas!

Well done, youre flying, and really possitive, a shining example to any potential Lipotrimer!!

Cankster, Thats a great achievement ...WELL DONE.Your pic looks amazing:D. Im a newbie on day 4 and failing miserably a couple of years ago. Any advice? I have about 4 stone to loose.

Back