Week 8 2 stone down...

swinnie

Hi, had my 8th week weigh in this morning, am very relieved to have now lost 2 st, into the next number on the scales, it makes it all worthwhile, had a sugar rush earlier this week and succumbed to midget gems and chocolate raisins - my nemesis... luckily I lost, but have spent all week hating myself...on with the next st.

Just been having a laugh at your week eight smilie, very apt! You are doing really well to loose 2 st, I really admire everyone on here who keeps the diet up for more than a few weeks.I think the odd disaster/binge is inevitable in the grand scheme of things when you do so well for so long and you still lost! I will be happy with 2lb this week and it will only be my second weigh in!

have you stook to it the whole time 100% - i will be gutted with less than 4lb losses with all the effort it takes to do i t

Amazing! I'm more amazed that anyone can stick to this for 8 weeks! Well done! X

Hi - Have stuck to it more or less the whole time, I had 1 planned event in February, yep its hard and unfortunately sometimes the will is stronger than the mind, if I manage a stone a month I will be more than happy. Plan on staying on it for another couple of months then carry on for the last stone with WW - Ive kept going each week with WW in any case.

You're going to WW meetings? What on earth are they saying about your losses? Aren't they suspicious?

Back