Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 8 Done!!!! 35lb Lost- Help Please

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by sexyshrinkinglovely, 28 March 2010 Social URL.

1. sexyshrinkinglovely

sexyshrinkinglovely Member

Hey Everyone,

I am so pleased to have found this website as the support one I used closed without warning.

I am thrilled to have lost 35lbs and am also down a few dress sizes, I hate wearing my old baggy clothes but I feel loathed to buy more as I am only 1/3 of the way to goal. However today I bought a smaller suit skirt for an interview and one dress which looked fantastic (BUT I bought it in an additional size smaller) for encouragement and so I am not out of it too soon.:)

My mood is normally quite positive but this week it has been really hard to shift my negativity.:mad: I have been feeling really moody - which is not me!!!! :cry:Any ideas what I can or should do to shift it? How do you all cope?

I am going to be on Lipotrim for at least another 4 months (if my pharmacy agree with my decided goal weight)

Good Luck this week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hez

hez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your weight loss so far. I find this forum really helpful. For both inspiration and a good moan (when needed). As we are all in the same boat :) Good luck with the coming week.

4. Ellebirdy

Ellebirdy Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, I am only on day 10 but the help tips and support on here in invaluable.
    Stick with it I have seen some amazing results already and can imgaine how good you look and feel (apart from your bad days).
    You can do it....we all can.
    Elaine x
    Week 1: Lost 14 Lbs( Woohoo A whole stone!!!)
    Week 2: Looking for another stone!

[​IMG]

5. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi there,
    I sometimes feel like this, and for no reason! It does pass though hun, jump on here and look at the inspirational slide show, or have a good moan to us all, it helps!
    Good luck and well done on your loss so far!

6. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome to the forum & well done on your loss so far! It's great :)

I know what you mean about buying the clothes! I know when I did LT the first time around I was buying jeans every two weeks until I fit into my "thin" jeans. Heh.

It's normal to feel a bit moody sometimes - what we're doing is tough as we've had something we rely on taken away from us! Just focus on how much you've achieved & I'm sure you'll soon have a smile on your face again :)

Hannah

7. Pitbull Daycare

Pitbull Daycare Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(18.24%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    i have said this in another post but a good way i have found to stay motivated is pop to ur local supermarket get 2 hand baskets and find the sugar isle now put 8 bags in each basket thats just over 35lb now try walking round shop and see how u used to feel.

congrats on your loss so far :)

8. janey23

janey23 Just keep swimming ...

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey Mark. what a really good idea!

Jane

9. Kirstie007

Kirstie007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.6lb(6.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mark,

Thats a great idea! I'm gonna try it, I really don't feel like I'm losing enough at the moment.

Thanks,
    Kirstie

10. lipotrimhereicome

lipotrimhereicome Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i've been on the lipotrim diet after 5 attempts and gave in lol, this time i've managed to do a full 7 days going from 16.3lb down to 15 stone 8lb(9lb gone forever), but my body doesn't look like its going down? lol.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.