Week 8 Downer! :(

ClareyMary

is back on it...
Not sure what is wrong with me this week!.. but i feel like i have morphed into Eee-or!... im so down in the dumps... hungry... cold and my tummy feels like a hot water bottle with all the water. Plus have bad *cough* blocked-ness downstairs!!. :eek:

I have 5 more weigh in's to go until i am a Bridesmaid... would LOVE to be as near the 13's as possible and look and feel fab on the day... but i just feel rubbish at the min... think i even look grey in the mirror :(

Pure SS for me.... and have stuck to it 100% which makes me proud... but slightly miserable!.. :sigh:

Any advice ladies ?

xxx

Hi CM
I'm doing exante and am on week 8. Like you I gave been 100% since starting on the 3rd jan yet I'm struggling this week too! I just feel fed up with it all to be honest :-(. I've also felt hungrier than usual which doesn't help when all u want to do is eat!
sorry I've not had any advice for you but thought I'd let u know you're not the only week 8'er that's struggling!
FB x

Im in week 7 and feeling similar =( I think Annie is right something in the weather.

this is week eight for me too and i feel your pain! i just see food now and think...is it time yet lol. the thought of another month is quite depressing! BUT..the results i am seeing far outweigh this. I just think..imagine how great i will feel at the end of the next 4 weeks!!!! we can doooooo it!!

So weird.. Week 7 for me feel exactly the same - you're not alone!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feels so good knowing im not the only one!.. :)... going to plan a pampering weekend, maybe even a fake tan... should eliminate the grey complextion!.. :)

Also think i might sort all my clothes out, and make a list of new "basics" to buy... going to work in the same old (now baggy) clothes isn't really spurring me on!.. as i feel no different.

Thanks for your replies xx

I've just had my week 8 weigh in...I've found it difficult this week and stuck to it but put a pound on!!!!! I am trying to think about the bigger picture and I've made the decision to go back to sole source rather than ss+. Onwards and upwards.........the sun will be shining in 4 weeks time and we will all be thinner.

Back