• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 8 - Girls Night Out

Not posted for a while as I've had no internet.

I got weighed today and lost another 4lbs.

Im going to hit the town tonight with the girls and this is the first time since I started LT. I've bought myself a new outfit which feels great as its 3 sizes smaller than my last night out. I'm just hoping I can enjoy myself as I'm the designated water drinking driver. Any tips?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Go and dance like noone is watching and enjoy your self hunni...sparkling water is nice as a change on a night out xxx 3 dress size wow!!!! you are amazing xxx

Teg

Posts when she can
Enjoy

I dont mind drinking the water when im out. You wont either because youll be lapping up all the attention youll be getting cause youll be looking looking so hot. It will give you a great boost. Have a good night ......
Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 -4 13st 8lb

lillie

weighs a lot less
hope you have a fab night hun,watching people when they are drunk is great fun,you will have a ball and no hangover in the morning xx

Thanks guys! Its shower time and i'm getting quite excited.

Bindi

Silver Member
Have a great night, Im sure you will find everyone will be concious of you not drinking and will make sure you are chatted to for the night. 3 dress sizes, thats brilliant, well done you!

BellyFlop

Silver Member
Have a fab night out!

And enjoy each and every compliment, you deserve them....at least you'll be sober and remember them in the morning!:D

Go On, have a wicked night!:)