• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 8 Weigh In!!!!!!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
I can't believe this diet sometimes! in a wonderful way i mean this! This week i lost 6lbs! in week 8!!! rattling towards my next treat - which is a hair cut and highlights.

love it. anyone just starting, especially if you are really daunted by having so much weight to lose... i had 11 stone to lose, lost nearly 3 and a half in 2 months. nothing comes close to this!!

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done hunny xxx:D

Thats brilliant Sarah . You are doing so well . Love your way of treating yourself at your minigoals . You must be seeing it now in your clothes . Happy Days :D:D

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
My reply didnt post in here :|

Theresa6

Silver Member
Heya,

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you treat yourself to at the 40lb mark?? I know you got the WII for your 1st, I must have missed the 2nd one!

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
wow! congrats! hope my week 8 is as great as yours! keep up the good work! good luck for next week too! :D xxx

Wow well done your doing brilliantly

So pleased for you Sarahlou! You're doing fab and clearly getting on well with the diet :)

Loving the little treats - great idea!

Aoife

Silver Member
Woohoo! girlie. Well done. Keep up the good work. Good luck with your next week.

Congratulations Sarahlou that's a fab weight loss. Yes great idea about the treats for your goals. Enjoy your trip to the hairdressers I am sure you will look fantastic (maybe post a pic too?)

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi sarah

Well done, well done, well done!!!!!
You are so dedicated and you are sure being rewarded (in more ways than one) :)

This is a nice end to a sad week - eh! Hope you are doing well.

Have a great week and here's to Wk 9 WI!!!!

Take care

wow congrats, your doing brilliantly hun! xxx

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi Sarahlou,
very well done to you, you deserve it, esp after not giving in earlier in the week. Enjoy the cut and the highlights, a decent treat is a great idea. Well done again and best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin