• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 8 weigh in

harriet2

serial poster
3.5lbs down this week :D very pleased with that and now counting down to my final two weeks.

i spoke to the chemist about what to do and he suggested that i continue using the maintenance stuff and doing the refeed basically long term until i reach my goal of 10.7 stone which im thinking is a good idea..ill get my protein n carbs in for running so hopefully will get slightly easier though i have to say its been ok if i run straight after eating my mousse, and then ill be able to build up a bit of muscle too. im quite looking forward to it now, the eating bit i mean though i have to say it doesnt have the same appeal as it used to so somethings different!

oo and i just noticed, ive got 1st 12lbs left to lose!!! yay lol

h xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Niamh

Well done hun! You have done amazing. You are so near your goal. It must feel fantastic.

Best of luck with your refeed in 2 weeks! Think its a great idea to do the last bit by the maintaince. Well done again!!!

Niamh xxx

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done Harriet, another great loss. You're so close to your goal now too, good for you. Good luck for the next 2 weeks, you will do fine.

bex!

Back on the diet train...
woohoo hun. u av done so well. :D

harriet2

serial poster
thank youuu one and all :)

h x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
well done, brill weight loss in 8 weeks:thankyou:

harriet2

serial poster
thanks mini :) how r u finding exante? i tried it briefly but just couldnt get on with it

h xx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
So far so good Harriet...I find the shakes similar to Lipotrim just a little more creamy and I can stomach the chocolate shake whereas on Lipotrim it just made me gag.

Find the bars a little too sweet and have not tried the soups as yet.

The calories are higher than Lipotrim so not exactly sure what the weight loss is like as I slipped up a couple of times in my first week.:break_diet:

Two weeks today and 12lbs off, 3lbs short of what I have achieved on Lipotrim in the first two week.

Delighted to see you doing so well Harriet, great to be back in the zone:)

bex!

Back on the diet train...
whats the difference then with exante? its still tfr though? x