Week 8 weigh-in....

karenO

Step away from the chips!
...and another 5lbs gone :D:D:D So pleased as that takes me to just over 3 stone gone.

Even more pleased as i've really struggled this weekend with "head stuff" and was doubting if i could keep doing this. But i had a really good chat with my CDC today and I'm feeling much more positive. But i know that i couldnt have got this far either without the masses of support on this forum - you may not know it but you guys really helped me stay on the straight & narrow yesterday xx

well done you - great loss glad to see you kept going xx

well done - i love reading these stories!! thats fabulous party0019

the support on here is just amazing, as soon as I feel lousy or feel I am about to give in and eat something I come on here and it totally redirects my thoughts. I domt know if I would be doing so well if it wasnt for this site!

Fantastic loss Karen. You'll hit your target in no time at this rate.

Thank you everyone :):):)

Tina, i'm well excited about shopping now lol. But a bit nervous too. For the first time in a long time I might just be able to buy something from a "regular" shop. And maybe, if i'm lucky with the sizes ;), i might just get into an 18 woohoo!

That is fantiasic, well done!

WOW! You are doing FANTASTIC! Congrats on the 5 pounds.

...and another 5lbs gone :D:D:D So pleased as that takes me to just over 3 stone gone.

Even more pleased as i've really struggled this weekend with "head stuff" and was doubting if i could keep doing this. But i had a really good chat with my CDC today and I'm feeling much more positive. But i know that i couldnt have got this far either without the masses of support on this forum - you may not know it but you guys really helped me stay on the straight & narrow yesterday xx

thats a fab loss hun, well done. xx

debs x

Well done that's fantastic x

:wow:Karen, that is great news, the weight is coming off at a great rate, :talk017:well done :):bliss:

wow karen big congrats to you hun,well done and keep it up,
elaine x

Well done Karen :D, so glad to hear that you're back on track!! You've done so well, keep it up!!:p

Fantastic result again Karen:D

3st in 8 weeks is an amazing achievement - well done:D:D:D:D

Back