Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 8 WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by EmmaLou, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. EmmaLou

EmmaLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.18%)
    Diet:
    CD

I GAINED 1lb..... Yes I GAINED A BLOODY POUND!!!

Hopefully it will shift this week. But I have a planned evening off at the weekend!! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

That's interesting did you stick to it 100% I'm just going to look when I go home as I'm sure that's the week I gained to. Go luck next week x

4. EmmaLou

EmmaLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.18%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I wasnt as good as i could have been had a few more ss+ days than i do normally. But nothing thats not allowed. i drunk too much orange flavouring and i had a bad stomach upset from it. i woke up and had lost 4lbs over night, then i put the 4lbs on and more! over the next few days.

5. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

At least you know what it was so can sort it this week good luck. Your doing really well :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.