• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 8 WI !!!!!!!!!!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Have lost 5lbs this week!!!!!!!!

Im sooo happy! lol Was only expecting around 2lbs this week as i havnt felt i have lost much but the scales proved me wrong!! lol

Now, am only 2lbs off having lost 3stone in total - bring on next week!!!!!!!!!

:bliss:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 8st5lb(42.86%)
oh my god! that's fantastic - really well done :)

yumyum

S: 15st1lb G: 10st0lb
WEll done hunny that is bloody brilliant!!!!, Keep going and show your "friends" what you can do....xxxx

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
S: 17st5.5lb C: 16st5lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st0.5lb(5.95%)
Well done hunnee thats great :) x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Thanks elle :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Weird, now two more posts are showing above the one i wrote back to elle ... this site is plain weird sometimes!! lol

Thanks guys!! :D

I will show my 'friends' what i can do - theyll be the ones eating outa the palm of ma hand when im slim and hot ;) hahahahahaha

IrishMum

A little of everything!
S: 12st13lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 1st13lb(14.92%)
WOW!! I have about 3 1/2 stone to lose and if I do as well as you in such a short amount of time I'll be THRILLED!!!! I have a weeks re-feed in a few weeks but hope it won't knock me out too much? Still, if I was 2 stone lighter by my next family wedding at the end of June I'd be delighted!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Thanks Irish mum & i am sure you can get 2stone down by june :D Just be sensible on your refeed! :)

IrishMum

A little of everything!
S: 12st13lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 1st13lb(14.92%)
Oh I will- I'll be following it to the letter to make sure I don't 'waste' too much time! LOL! I was only going to re-feed for a few days before, but my pharmacist wasn't impressed and recommended a full week, saying I'd probably still lose a few lbs, and the worse case scenario would be I'd stay the same that week? I have 3mths to go so hopefully will be nearly there by then?

S: 14st5lb C: 10st11lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 3st8lb(24.88%)
Fantastic result, you SO deserve it after all the help and encouragement you give to the rest of us.

S: 10st12lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 1st0lb(9.21%)
well done summer!!!!!!
you'll soon be in another smaller size pair of jeans!! :)

Katc

S: 13st12lb C: 12st5lb Loss: 1st7lb(10.82%)
oooh well done you! that 3 stone is so close you can almost touch it! x

Cruiksl

Silver Member
S: 14st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 2st8lb(17.31%)
Congratulations and well done ! It makes everything worthwhile doesn't it !

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Oh I will- I'll be following it to the letter to make sure I don't 'waste' too much time! LOL! I was only going to re-feed for a few days before, but my pharmacist wasn't impressed and recommended a full week, saying I'd probably still lose a few lbs, and the worse case scenario would be I'd stay the same that week? I have 3mths to go so hopefully will be nearly there by then?
I am certain you can get there irish mum! :D

Fantastic result, you SO deserve it after all the help and encouragement you give to the rest of us.
Aw sweet - thanks supa :D:D

well done summer!!!!!!
you'll soon be in another smaller size pair of jeans!! :)
Boy i hope so! Even my next size down ones are starting to feel a little lose - yey!! lol

Congratulations and well done ! It makes everything worthwhile doesn't it !
It sure does! :p

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done Summergurl! You are doing great! You will get that 3 stones next week easy!

Just think, soon you will be falling to earth so much lighter! (Still think you are crazy tho!).

You ve done amazing!!! you must be soooo proud!!!!
It just shows that if you stick to it, it does work! you are an excellent influence. I ve got 1 and a half stone left to loose and I cant wait!!!! xxx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Well done Summergurl! You are doing great! You will get that 3 stones next week easy!

Just think, soon you will be falling to earth so much lighter! (Still think you are crazy tho!).
haha!!! I may actually just float away if i am too light! hahahah yeah right! I've still got 3st 8lbs to lose before i can do my sky dive - i hope its end of june i really do! :D

You ve done amazing!!! you must be soooo proud!!!!
It just shows that if you stick to it, it does work! you are an excellent influence. I ve got 1 and a half stone left to loose and I cant wait!!!! xxx
Thanks girl :D I am very proud - cant wait for the next 8 weeks now lol
When is your target for losing the rest chick? x

wellandgood

Silver Member
S: 18st9lb C: 18st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 44.6 Loss: 0st1lb(0.38%)
Fabulous summergirl. Really proud of you. Ya!!! Show them all!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
hehe thanks well :D