Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

week 8 :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debbie125, 4 May 2011 Social URL.

1. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    yay week 8 and ive lost 4lb, 1lb off 3 stone :D ive done ss+ all week after doing 7 weeks off ss as i felt i needed to introduce food and i wanted to see if it would make a difference to my weight loss and it hasnt i feel so much better for eating this week aswell i feel much happier because im teaching my self control over food rather than cutting it out all together my energy levels have been better so heres to another ss+ week :D x

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Fabulous weight loss Debbie!

Well done:happy096:

4. Mrs H to be

Mrs H to be Full Member

Well done on your losses, theyr amazing!! x

5. rachy1986

rachy1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    VLCD(to start)CD 2/5/11
    Well done!xx

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    well done thats amazing.
    is the ss+ the 810 plan? i dont have a book to look.

7. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks girls gemma its 3 shakes and a small 200kal meal from the items in the list ive had the same every night so pretty boring really but i really enjoy it ive had 170g off chicken with 3 mushrooms and cooked with curry powder or chilli flakes mmm its yummy then had my last shake at 9 as a hot chocolate tonight im having 230g off prawns with some rocket and chilli flakes its a right plate full x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.