Week 9 Weigh In....

Hi,

Back from my week 9 weigh in and I am delighted to report that I hit my goal! I lost 4 pounds which brings me into the 8s... weighing in at 8stone 13.

For some reason this was such a big thing for me to get this this week, and I am soooo happy I got it.

I was trying on clothes this morning and I am really starting to struggle in the trouser department they are all too big for me - some I just look like a clown in and others would just fall off me if i wore them... hard to believe 2 months ago i couldnt even get some of them over the top of my legs....

SO THE RACE IS ON NICTASTIC PLASTIC... I like the look of my little final leg ticker now... :) 15 pounds to go eh! Deffo will have this nailed for the end of august... a whole 50 pounds gone! WOW! And Trimlee looking forward to hearing your result this week - not sure what you weigh in day is??

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE WEDNESDAY WEIGH IN PEOPLE...

Also I just want to say that I think this forum is awesome, the people that make up this forum make it so special. I have never been a member on a forum before but I cant imagine a forum that exists that consists of a group of people that share such passion and enthusiasm to see each other succeed. I believe that people on this forum genuinely care for each other and feel real happiness when they see other people succeed. There is a real sense of commeradie among the LT gang, and everyone is welcomed into our group. This forum is a place of positivity, motivation, inspiration and the craic is flippin' mighty! I love it! :) A big up and special thanks to minimins - thank u xox

Yay yay yay yay yay..........get my drift hun.

That sounds so light....I cannot believe you still want to lose another 15lbs...there will be nothing left of you hun.

WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Julze for nailing your target & getting into the 8's you must feel fab.:talk017:

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

Hey Julz - well done hunni - so pleased for you!!
SUPERSTAR!!!!!!

xx

FANTASTIC - AM DELIGHTED FOR YOU. 8.13- wow - what I would give!!
Many congratulations and well flippin done.
xxTrish

fantastic you skinny b'atch lol wooooo hooooooooooo
8st 13lbs!!!! what age does that take you back to 22? Fab....i am liking the clown effect hehe
Yup, i think you will seriously whoop my ar5e this week...but i have a plan of attack for next week hehe!!! so don't get to comfy!!!!

WOW WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I knew you could do it Julz!!!!!!!

Fan-bally-tastic hun. Well done!!!!!

I bet you are looking well HOT babe!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

Julz that is great hunni a big well done to you, im really pleased for you xx

what an inspiration before i started this to ever be in the 8s again would have seemed an impossible dream but i know i can do it thanks to people like you.

Well done Julzie, that is FAB!!!! xx:party0011::party0049::party0011:

:D

Mx

OMG!!! I cannot express how totally and utterly chuffed I am for you hun!! You so deserve it, you are the life and soul of the party, constantly supportive and encouraging of others and not to mention bloomin skinny now!! Can't believe another 15lbs, where from woman??!!!

WOO HOO you ROCK!

xxx

thank you thank you very much...

Yay yay yay yay yay..........get my drift hun.

That sounds so light....I cannot believe you still want to lose another 15lbs...there will be nothing left of you hun.

WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS BABE - This week is my first week being in the healthy range of my BMI! So cos im 5ft I still got a good bit to go!

Hey Julz.... great result foir your and the team - oooohhh 8st 13 - a girl can dream (can't I):D
YouTube - Cliff Richard - Congratulations

Awwww thanks babe xoxox

Well done Julze for nailing your target & getting into the 8's you must feel fab.:talk017:

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

Thanks - only 9 more for u to go - our journey is almost over xox :)

Hey Julz - well done hunni - so pleased for you!!
SUPERSTAR!!!!!!

xx

You a bigger super star - you are like on the mega super star list xox thanks xox :)

FANTASTIC - AM DELIGHTED FOR YOU. 8.13- wow - what I would give!!
Many congratulations and well flippin done.
xxTrish

Ty ty ty !!! xxx :) muchos appreciated xxx

That's absolutely brilliant - well done u....what an achivement! x

Thanks olivia :) tyvm xox

Fantastic loss Julzie, well done, well done, WELL DONE!

thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! You crazy purple thing! :D xox

WOW WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I knew you could do it Julz!!!!!!!

Fan-bally-tastic hun. Well done!!!!!

I bet you are looking well HOT babe!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

Awww cuddles - thanks a million! It felt awesome to achieve it! You rock babe xox

Julz that is great hunni a big well done to you, im really pleased for you xx

Thanks donna babe :) ur a * xox

Big congrats:party0011: how awesome to be in the 8's!!!
soooo jeleaus:mad:

well done hun xx

Well I still got a good bit to goooo... but I am deffo very very happy - the next stone is going to be fun I think! lol Thanks for ur lovely comment xox

Woohoo loser!! Lol keep on losing!

being a loser rocks doesnt it! lol xox thanks :) xox

Well done Julz. 8st 13lb :party0011: how fab :D

Hey Kay - thanks for all ur support muchos appreciated xxx

what an inspiration before i started this to ever be in the 8s again would have seemed an impossible dream but i know i can do it thanks to people like you.

This diet is awesome - I only dreamed of being 8 stone - now I know I am going to be there in a matter of weeks! Unbelievable! You can achieve any healthy weight with this diet - its awesome - someday it will be u 2 babe xox thanks for ur comment xox

Well done Julz, great loss xxx

Cheers samiann babe xox

Well done Julzie, that is FAB!!!! xx:party0011::party0049::party0011:

:D

Mx

Thanks babe xoxox

15lb to go!! your an inspiration, nice one babe x

Cheers Cankster - hope ur keeping well dude - :) xox

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND WORDS - I ALWAYS APPRECIATE EVERY COMMENT... HOPE YOU ALL HAVE SUPER DUPER WEIGHS INS ON YOUR NEXT VISIT TO THE CHEMIST :D

BRING IT ON!!!

XXXX

Back