• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 9 WI

hun that's amazing well done! it's relentless this diet isnt it! i keep expecting it to slow down as we go along but it just doesnt!! hopefully i'm not speaking too soon as my week 9 weigh in is tonight!

Sxx

Wobbley Woo

Life Is A Constant Diet.
Brilliant Iris, huge well done to you :)

wow thats fab. well done :D

Aoife

Silver Member
Well done, that's brilliant loss.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
wowser!! Well done honey :) x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
An so you should be feeling good after shifting 48sausages in weight!! :)

Im doing ok - its rained all day here - maybe my forum name isnt quite appropriate today! :(

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
haha - I like the 48 sausages.....
Not nice here either! Two people today have said to me that we are getting a heat wave!!! MMMMM........well, bring it on!

No, keep the name, it is nice and positive and summery :-0 We can but wish for nicer weather I suppose!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Heat Wave - YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: I wish!!!!!!

8 sausages = 1lb honey - next weigh in be sure to let me know how many sausages you have lost! :giggle:

I always thought at pound of sausages was twelve Tanya!!! :) But lets not fight about it! ;) Maybe Irish sausages are different to English ones!!!! :)

well done to you scotsmist considering all u went through this week with the op!!!
Brilliant result! You must be delighted with yourself! :)

Irish Hobo xxx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
lol are they thinner? then maybe!

A pack of 8 sausages here 454g = 1lb :) x

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Thanks Irishhobo
Yes, feel good!!!

I always thought at pound of sausages was twelve Tanya!!! :) But lets not fight about it! ;) Maybe Irish sausages are different to English ones!!!! :)

well done to you scotsmist considering all u went through this week with the op!!!
Brilliant result! You must be delighted with yourself! :)

Irish Hobo xxx

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi Scotsmist,
huge congratulations to you, you must be rightly delighted with that, good for you, and getting into a new stone bracket, well done. You deserve it all, esp given your tough week last week. Hope you have been resting up as much as possible. Take care.
Doirin