Week 9 WI

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Everyone

Well 6lbs off (week 8 and 9). I am very pleased with this considering just had the op, etc and hormones all over the place! No disappointments at all.

I am now at 11stone 8.9lbs!!!! Cant believe it.

Almost at the 3 stone mark!

Hope you all are having a good day!

Take care

hun that's amazing well done! it's relentless this diet isnt it! i keep expecting it to slow down as we go along but it just doesnt!! hopefully i'm not speaking too soon as my week 9 weigh in is tonight!

Sxx

Brilliant Iris, huge well done to you :)

wow thats fab. well done :D

Well done, that's brilliant loss.

wowser!! Well done honey :) x

Thanks Sarah
Oh,you wont be disappointed,,your WI's are always good ;-)

hun that's amazing well done! it's relentless this diet isnt it! i keep expecting it to slow down as we go along but it just doesnt!! hopefully i'm not speaking too soon as my week 9 weigh in is tonight!

Sxx

An so you should be feeling good after shifting 48sausages in weight!! :)

Im doing ok - its rained all day here - maybe my forum name isnt quite appropriate today! :(

haha - I like the 48 sausages.....
Not nice here either! Two people today have said to me that we are getting a heat wave!!! MMMMM........well, bring it on!

No, keep the name, it is nice and positive and summery :-0 We can but wish for nicer weather I suppose!!

Heat Wave - YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: I wish!!!!!!

8 sausages = 1lb honey - next weigh in be sure to let me know how many sausages you have lost! :giggle:

I always thought at pound of sausages was twelve Tanya!!! :) But lets not fight about it! ;) Maybe Irish sausages are different to English ones!!!! :)

well done to you scotsmist considering all u went through this week with the op!!!
Brilliant result! You must be delighted with yourself! :)

Irish Hobo xxx

lol are they thinner? then maybe!

A pack of 8 sausages here 454g = 1lb :) x

Thanks Irishhobo
Yes, feel good!!!

I always thought at pound of sausages was twelve Tanya!!! :) But lets not fight about it! ;) Maybe Irish sausages are different to English ones!!!! :)

well done to you scotsmist considering all u went through this week with the op!!!
Brilliant result! You must be delighted with yourself! :)

Irish Hobo xxx

Hi Scotsmist,
huge congratulations to you, you must be rightly delighted with that, good for you, and getting into a new stone bracket, well done. You deserve it all, esp given your tough week last week. Hope you have been resting up as much as possible. Take care.
Doirin

Back