Week 9 WI

Vickie_L

Silver Member
Woohoo lost 4lbs this week. that makes a total of 48 lbs in 9 weeks. who can complain at that?

i have to lose 4lbs a week to get my mini goal of 2 stone before 12th september, so i'm right on target! :D

Awesome loss babe, well done! :party0011:

Fantastic Vickie - you are doing brilliant. Keep it up. You will def get to your goal by 12th Sept.
Trish xxx

Go you ! :D Chuffed to nuts for ya ! x

well done Vickie you are doing so well x

excellent - well done, now do tell are you a fizzy water person or a still water person?? ;) cause whatever you are doing i'm going to copy it!

I never drink sparkling water, purely because I don't like the taste of it. Most days I have 3 shakes, but sometimes forget and have 2. Most days I drink 2 litres of water - more if I'm having a good day! (which isn't very often).

To be honest I have been very lucky so far, i've really pushed my luck on more occasions than i care to remember - so i've decided to go on the straight and narrow and be a good girl from now on!! lol xx

well done hun, :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I LOVE THE GIDDYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woohoo lost 4lbs this week. That makes a total of 48 lbs in 9 weeks. Who can complain at that?

i have to lose 4lbs a week to get my mini goal of 2 stone before 12th september, so i'm right on target! :d

thanks guys - i'm proper giddy today after wi. :d

well done vickie babie! You rock - thats awesome result!

snap for me and you! :)

i love the feeling of giddyness you get when you have an awesome weigh in! It is the best feeling in the world!!!!!!

love u
xoxox

Fantastic well done.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost
week16 1lb lost on refeed

Oooo what is it about 4lbs this week....great consistant loss Vicki - keep away from that Vodka !! :)

Great loss babe, well done!

You be a good girl? Surely not!!!!! I want saucy, naughty Vickie back!

x

Well done Vickie thats fantastic :clap:
So you gonna keep off the sauce from now on then ;)?
I'm really chuffed for you. I can't wait to start again. 3 weeks and counting :D

Back