Step 1 Sole Source Week four weigh in

Carlyd88

Just back from my fourth weigh in and pleased to say I had another successful week with 3lb off! This was even with one day being pretty much off plan and just making healthy eating choices when out for dinner.

I am now 10st3lb and 18lb lighter than when I started! Love love LOVE Cambridge. Don't get me wrong it is hard work and there are still days where I could be naughty but I choose not to. I know those days aren't down to hunger but down to greed, the choice to stay on plan is obvious and therefore much easier!

I will say it again... To Anyone just starting out... It is tough, it will absolutely test your willpower to the very end BUT it is totally worth the initial feeling of deprivation. I feel and look healthier and I haven't felt so good for a long time and my confidence has grown so much, which not only helps me personally but also my career requires me to be face to face with new people a lot of the time and losing weight is helping a lot!

I hope everyone is having a fab week and good luck with this weeks weigh ins :)

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb).

Well done on your loss.

Loving cambridge too. Just had week two weigh in and really happy. 22 lbs in two weeks.

You're doing fantastic!!! X

Back