• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week nine.........still motivated

I have lost another 2.1 kg :talk017:
Still haven't told my mum that I am losing weight. Will be going to see her at the end of October. Last time she saw me was April when I was around a 20 and over 16 stone. I am now able to get into some 16s and weigh just over 13 stone..............can't wait to see her face :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
OMG-she will be delighted. And very well done. I hope I can keep it up this time-seeing people like you will keep me going!
xx

Thanks Shrinkle. I have lost a little before with SW several times but gave up. I think it was because I needed quick results and CD has really hit the spot.

Well done hun. How have you managed to keep it a secret? She'll probably walk past you... lol
Quite easy when you live in a different country ;) I have found it hard not to tell her on the phone, especially when she asks what I am doing for dinner lol. Usually tell her what hubby and kids are eating as if I have had it too.

Wow well done - you are an inspiration for us newbies in their first few days!!! Congrats!! I am sure your Mum will be thrilled

Exciting isn't it, I havent seen my mum for nearly a year and will be seeing her in November so am hoping to be a good few stone off yet...
Your mum will be amazed. you are doing so well...Can you believe you are almost at target?
xx

Can you believe you are almost at target?
xx
My ticker just shows my mini goal, I still want to lose quite a bit more but thought that mini goals would be more motivational for me. I can't believe I have lost so much already, it is great.