Week nine.........still motivated

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angel155, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have lost another 2.1 kg :talk017:
    Still haven't told my mum that I am losing weight. Will be going to see her at the end of October. Last time she saw me was April when I was around a 20 and over 16 stone. I am now able to get into some 16s and weigh just over 13 stone..............can't wait to see her face :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shrinkle

Shrinkle Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    OMG-she will be delighted. And very well done. I hope I can keep it up this time-seeing people like you will keep me going!
    xx

4. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done hun. How have you managed to keep it a secret? She'll probably walk past you... lol

5. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Shrinkle. I have lost a little before with SW several times but gave up. I think it was because I needed quick results and CD has really hit the spot.

6. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Quite easy when you live in a different country ;) I have found it hard not to tell her on the phone, especially when she asks what I am doing for dinner lol. Usually tell her what hubby and kids are eating as if I have had it too.

7. Pretika

Pretika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.2lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Metabolic Balance Plan
    Wow well done - you are an inspiration for us newbies in their first few days!!! Congrats!! I am sure your Mum will be thrilled

8. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Exciting isn't it, I havent seen my mum for nearly a year and will be seeing her in November so am hoping to be a good few stone off yet...
    Your mum will be amazed. you are doing so well...Can you believe you are almost at target?
    xx

9. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My ticker just shows my mini goal, I still want to lose quite a bit more but thought that mini goals would be more motivational for me. I can't believe I have lost so much already, it is great.

10. spooky

spooky Banned

Doing a great job!! :D Well done!!

11. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  12. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

well done you! How brilliant are you doing! Keep up the good work x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.