• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week number 8 :D

JanD

maintaining since June'09
My Goodness that's fantastic! You must feel great! Well done you! x

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Omg that is brilliant!!!

We have been on it the same amount of time and you have lost nearly double what I did!!!

Sara4

Gold Member
WOW!! ALL your losses have been huge!!! Well done hun!

Wow what an amazing amount you've lost in just 8 weeks!!
BRILLIANT
You must feel fantastic
Do you exercise a lot?
I have been on this diet 8 weeks as well
Keep it up xxx

Liam L

to be honest i dont excercise much i walk a lot thats about it. i cant wait to start hittin the gymproperly though and buying some new running shoes. thanks every1 keep up the good work yourselves.

to be honest i dont excercise much i walk a lot thats about it. i cant wait to start hittin the gymproperly though and buying some new running shoes. thanks every1 keep up the good work yourselves.
I am following the 8 minute workouts on youtube some of them are quite intense and really good. I also record exercise programmes on Sky+, saves money on going to the gym and I walk 3 miles most days.

Well done ! My DH started it on Sunday so hoping for similar results !

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done Liam! What excellent losses you are having. You will be at your goal in no time. Keep doing what you're doing cos it's obviously working.

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Well done love!!! thats amazing!! gime some of ur losses haha

you must literally be able to see it fallin off u!! x

Fantastic achievement! Well done you! Bet you are getting lots of praise from friends and family, which must help. My bf has not said a word to me, but work colleagues are very encouraging!!

That's so great! /You must be delighted :)

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Wow your losses are amazing, well done :)

FABALAS!!!!!!!, well done hun, bet your smiling ear to ear!,
over 4 stone in 8 weeks WOW x

have you told people your on lipotrim?

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
fabulous well done!

thanks people and yeah loadsa people know im on lipotrim ive started a craze loads of ppl i know want to go on it