week one, 1 stone gone :D

im so chuffed with myself. went for my first weigh-in today, and i cant believe i lost 14 pound!
And i wanted to thank you guys for the support, you were right. im not even hungry anymore.
im feeling better and have sooo much energy, been so busy getting out and about, and even helping my sister excercise! (of course been joining in too :)
im starting to treat my body right too now, and have been pampering my body daily :) my skin is feeling great and silky! im becomming really confident again! also thanks for the palmers advice too.
keep up the good work everyone!
xox

Ohhhh well done I just started today I am not sure if I can do it or not as I am hungry all the time but I am going to see my fiancé after 6 weeks I haven't seen him for last 7 months so I am hoping to loose at least 1 stone by then so wish me luck:)

thats fantastic, good luck, im sure your'll lose a stone by then! just stick with it and stay strong :) xox

14lbs in your first week is fantastic!

Well done:happy096:

Awesome...well done! I had my first weigh in yesterday and did 11lb in 6 days...got on the scales today and it's up to 14lb. Fab feeling. :) k x

Hey!! well done on losing a stone!! im Half way thru Day 2 of CWP today and woke up with a really bad headache. Can't be dehydration coz I had my water allowance properly yesterday... Still managed to go to the gym thinking it'll help a bit which it did but then headache and nausea returned. Did anyone else feel like this in the beginning too? Is this normal and how long does it last?!

Hiya it's day 2 for me too! However day 2 is a lot better than day 1 I felt really rough last night I didn't know what todo with myself it was horrible :-( I spoke to my consultant and she said yes it's normal ;)

Well done - its a great feeling isnt it? Enjoy the extra energy

Day 3 now, feeling better than yesterday and hopefully side effects won't return ;-) yeah I think I should increase water intake since I'm exercising daily as well. Can't wait for extra energy to kick in! When does that usually happen??

Good job! Amazing result

Back