Week one acomplished!!! Here's to week two...

princesssappho

Week 1 Loss of 9lbs & 1 inch off bust, 2 inches off waist, 2 inches of hips,1 inch off each thigh, 1 inch off each calf & 1 inch off right bicep!

Here is to week 2 & remaining 100% again!!!

Fingers crossed I have another good week!

Well done. That's an AMAZING result. Enjoy your weight loss journey Be proud. :wow:

Congrats - fab weight loss, and great inch loss too! Love this diet :D

Great loss and brilliant inch loss. Now you know you are getting smaller

What a great result for your first week! Well done :)

Week 2 weigh in is a loss of 5lbs & 1 inch off the waist! So that's a total of a stone gone in the first 2 weeks!! Week 3 here I come...

Week 3 Loss of 6lbs plus
1/2 inch off neck
1 inch off bust
2 inches off hips
1/2 inch off each bicep
1 inch off right forearm
1 inch off each thigh
1/2 inch off each calf

Sooo pleased that's a total of 20lbs in 3 weeks!! So glad I didn't cave when I was struggling! Expecting less next week as it will be TOTM but here is to week 4...

Wow you are doing so well I've got a horrible feeling that I'm just gonna lose 2lbs per week :( it must be great getting on those scales and seeing those kinds of losses!!
Do you have 3+ meal or 4 packs and do you have your milk allowance?
Keep up the good work!!

Thank you! It varies some days 3 packs plus protein but most days 4 packs! I only had milk in 1st week but will have it again if I fancy it! Veg I have if I feel i need a bit more but not everyday! I've ordered some zero noodles so look forward to trying them too! I have a lot to lose hence so much loss so far but I'm expecting them to slow down & be less in future weeks!

Good luck with your journey... A loss is a loss remember! X

Ok week 4 was only 1lb off along with 1 inch off my hips, 1 inch off my bust & 1 inch off my waist! It has been TOTM tho so hope for a bigger loss next week!!! That's still a total of 21lbs in 4 weeks so can't complain really! Onwards & inwards.....

Really not sure where time has gone.... Week 5 completed already!!! A 6lb loss this week which makes up for my 1lb loss last week when I was TOM! Also half an inch off my neck & an inch off my hips!! Just 1lb off a 2 stone loss... Very happy!! Now to plan exactly how I'm gonna manage this with Xmas parties etc coming up! Managed to stay on plan for last 2 parties tho which I'm proud of but feel a drink may be needed at the others! Lol!!

Well week 6 weigh in on Tuesday was better than expected! Having a planned break due to Xmas parties & drinking! I indulged at the weekend but managed to stay the same with an inch loss on my waist & shoulders & half an inch of each bicep!! Not back on plan properly until 27th so not sure next week will be as good! I plan to only eat what I want at planned events & be very mindful about what else I put in my mouth in-between times! Fingers crossed its not too much of a gain next week!!!

Week 7 and I have been off plan all week! I have managed to only gain 1lb in weight & 1 inch on my hips! I have however still managed to lose 1 inch off my waist & 2 inches off my shoulders so am really pleased! Looking forward to the 27th & getting back on plan 100%

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Well week 8 has been a strange one! Half on plan & half off with a lot of illness! Suspected gallstones!!!! Anyway with that in mind & it being TOM I have lost 6lb. (I did weigh later in the day tho). Also an inch of my bust, an inch off my hips, an inch off each thigh & half an inch of each calf & each forearm! Result! Here's to 100% for January 2013!!!

Well done, what a good loss especially with it being TOTM. :)

Thank you! I'm really chuffed!!! :)

Well week 8 has been a strange one! Half on plan & half off with a lot of illness! Suspected gallstones!!!! Anyway with that in mind & it being TOM I have lost 6lb. (I did weigh later in the day tho). Also an inch of my bust, an inch off my hips, an inch off each thigh & half an inch of each calf & each forearm! Result! Here's to 100% for January 2013!!!

Great work!!!! Well done x

Wow Princess! just found ur thread, really inspiring. I started on NY's Eve and so far so good, I think that if I feel I'm gonna slip I just need to look back at all these success stories and that will put me back on track x Well done .I haven't dared to get on the scales yet but I think I'm on the straight n narrow so roll on Tues or should I say WI day LoL I'm new to MMs too

Wow that's brilliant, especially for TOM and not being 100%, although not fun being poorly, get well soon! Have been following your weekly WIs and just wanted to say I am so encouraged and motivated by your progress as a newbie to S&S xx

Back