Week one all done

happychicken1

Hi all, Week one done 9 lbs down I was hoping for more but not been having my 3 shakes so thats gonna change from today. Im still feeling 100% positive , ive got my fave dress out (size 10) and hung it where I can see it as soon as I wake up. Im gonna wear it for xmas. Just tried to put up an avatar and ended up with a pic of myself for some reason I thought I would be turned into a cartoon looking me haha im so daft.
Anyways onwards and upwards

xxxx

Well done happychicken, 9lb is an ace loss for the first week, I lost 8lbs in my first week after sticking to it 100% and was thrilled :) keep going, that dress will definitely be a comfortable fit on you soon!
Becky x

Well done happychicken. Great start! When you say you've not been having your 3 shakes do you mean you've only been managing to have 2 a day? If so well done for sticking with it. Do you know which flavours you can manage now or are you not really kean on any of them!? I only have the chocolate shakes and peanut flapjacks.

BM

Hi yes mainly just 2 a day as I have one in work at about 1pm then one when i get home about 7pm then i do my bits and bos and go to bed but today ive changed my times to first one at 12 then one before leaving wrk at 4 (stops me feeing hungry as I walk home through town passing M & S) then the the last around 8.30 . I only have the chock ones although I do have them hot with coffee or cold blended with crushed iced so I do have some variety. It doesnt bother me really and maybee im a bit weird but I realy like them anyway. Im drinkimng plenty of water and cant wait till I can sleep through the night without the loo Maybe I should start wearing nappies lol. I feel so much better already although I cant really see a difference yet I know it wont be long. I may try the flapjacks I have a night in with the girls in 4 weeks so think I will need something to nibble on last time I tried i thoght thye wee horrible though but maybe now my tastbuds are changing I wont mind so much, I read on here that someone makes a sort of porridge with half a flapjack sprinkled into half hot vannila shake may just try that and see what its like. Good luck with your journey
xx

Thanks Bettieboop Im looking at it right now its simple but gorg. Sad to say but ive only worn it once 11 years but it looks brand new and is a classic. Ill post a piccy of me in it as soon as.
xx

I'm not sure if going to the loo in the middle of the night ever stops, I'm in the middle of my 7th week and I still wake up at 3.00am, bladder bursting! Best wishes.

BM

Well done happy chicken1 on the 9lbs weightloss keep at it it will become easier

Happychicken1 that's so awesome!!! Well done girl!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well done you!!!! Now onto week 2 :D

happychicken1 said:
Hi all, Week one done 9 lbs down I was hoping for more but not been having my 3 shakes so thats gonna change from today. Im still feeling 100% positive , ive got my fave dress out (size 10) and hung it where I can see it as soon as I wake up. Im gonna wear it for xmas. Just tried to put up an avatar and ended up with a pic of myself for some reason I thought I would be turned into a cartoon looking me haha im so daft.
Anyways onwards and upwards

xxxx

Fantastic loss, good luck for week two!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back