Week one anyone?

lucy1984

hi,
I'm just starting today. I did lipotrim a few years back and lost 8st but fell pregnant and put 11 back on :-( crazy I know! But any ways a new start for me today. I always find the first week so difficult so anyone else going through the first week wants to post their struggles here would be fab, I need support lol.
I get married July next year and determined to be a fab 11st. I know I can do this as done it before but just need tons of motivation and support. Good luck everyone with week one! X

Welcome Lucy!
I'm Not on the first week, but wishing you the best. I know looking at the weight to lose in one lump can be discouraging, but you'll drop fast. Stick to it drink your water and you'll be the beautiful bride you want to be. You've got a great goal and you've given yourself plenty of time to get there. I have a week off next week, and I may just have to pop back here when I come back!

Hello peeps :)

I am week one, day one... ready for headaches and keto-chills and then the wonderful weight loss results that follow.

Great losses Enlightenme2!

Good Luck Lucy - you can do it.

I am hoping to drop two/three stone on Exante for a big birthday bash in May (about 12 weeks away) and then low carb away any last few pounds before my summer hols in July.

Welcome Bam bam, loving the attitude! You're def in the right place as well so good luck, seems like you know what the next few days have in store for you

Hey Lucy, Bam bam - how are you ladies doing?
Thanks for the comment on my weight lost so far, but I just found out I have to drop 45lbs before June 15th for insurance purposes so I have no choice in the matter! The problem is that I have so many work related engagements I don't know how I'm going to do it

I am on day two and doing well thank you. I am due headaches at some point as I am normally quite a carb-head but so far so good.
I have cleared my social calendar for a few weeks to give myself a good kick-start but I have a few events (work and socially) that I cannot avoid from the end of March so when dining l will low carb it. I don't think the food at these events will be a problem... it's the booze. One does like to get squiffy. :D

It is good that you have more incentive to drop more weight Englightenme2, the more reasons you have the easier it will be to stick to. And you have done so well to date, I would say you have cracked it now. It's all down hill skiing from here. ;)

Hey everyone I'm on week one, today is my 3rd day so will keep checking in here for support and share ideas. When should keytosis kick in or is everyone different? I've felt very light headed and dizzy today and my mouth in yuk hoping that passes soon! What meals, bars and shakes you liked/disliked so far? X

Hey everyone, I'm week 1 day 4 so far 7lb down and got around 5-6 stone to lose so will be around for some time. I've been having a little milk in my tea and coffee as can't go cold turkey on the hot drinks and can't stomach without but other than that been good so far!

I've felt a little spaced out today but haven't had enough water so probably explains it.

How are you all getting on? Have you been tempted to cheat?

Hi everyone
How's it going? I'm doing fab, I don't feel it's been as hard as last time. I had a cheeky weigh in and 10lb down in 4 days, my aim is 14lb on Mondays weigh in!

I've got nothing planned for 3 more weeks then good Friday I'm having a night off. I always table in an off day ever month just to be sain lol.

I've been having the cottage pie and just had summer berry pudding delivered can't wait for my tea hahaha

Hope your all doing well, congrats at all weight losses xx

Wow Lucy 10lbs in 4 days that's amazing! X

Yeah I'm chuffed hoping for a stone by Monday if I can get through the weekend. I always have an extra sachet if I think I'm going to give in so may have to have extra one tonight just to keep me on track

I'm nervous about the weekend but I thought the same about an extra pack if needed better than the alternative x

Well I managed Friday night!!! No extra pack needed. That was so hard to get out of my Friday routine but I did it. Now just to get through Sat night and I've gotten over the hardest part then into week 2. Just had another cheeky weigh in and lost 12lb in 5 days. Just another 2lb to reach my target of a stone in one week.

Wow you will smash that 2 lbs! A stone in a week, you are doing amazing! C

You're doing brilliantly. I'm off to my parents for the weekend. Going to be hard missing out on the Sunday lunch tomorrow. Had the burger mix yesterday was really pleasantly surprised.
My mouth tastes awful today, been brushing my teeth about 6 times a day and been on the breath freshener but so self conscious about the smell!!
Where abouts are you all from? Xx

Hey day 1 of week one... Eeeeek
So far had the lemon cake which was ok and the lentil curry that was medioka...but edible
Done this before but can't remember how long it took before I found it easy. Feeling quite dithery at the mo and sorry for myself

You'll be fine!!!! I find after day 4 the hunger pains go. I lost 14lb this week so it's all worth it

Thanks for that it's reassuring...I just couldn't remember how long It was last time before I started to find things easier
Onwards and upwards

Week 1 done and 10lbs lighter! Yippee x

Back