Week one. First weigh in

caronbuffy

Hi all. Weighed today and I've lose 6lb thought it was 5 at first cos I can't count lol. Everyone is doing so well and it's lovely that people take the time to support, so a big thank you to all you. I just tried the chicken soup, yuck it's tastes like dish water( not that I make a habit of drinking it lol) don't think ill have that again. X

well done on your first weigh in! keep up the good work...I agree about the soup, I ended up throwing the rest of my one away...eugh.

Great start well done, I too only had shakes and towards the end was on choc only :) x

Hi Lis, it's so hard isn't it. You constantly think about food even tho I'm not hungry. How long have you been on it? X

:0clapper:well done on the loss this week

Thank you. Hope your doing ok? It's great that so many people support you

Yeah congrats!! I ahve my first weigh in on Saturday, hoping for some good loss, tho its my totm so maybe not :(

Good luck for your first weigh in. I'm sure you will be fine. Let us all know x

caronbuffy said:
Hi Lis, it's so hard isn't it. You constantly think about food even tho I'm not hungry. How long have you been on it? X

I started refeed yesterday after 13 weeks 100%. It got easier as time went on then as I knew I was coming to the end these last two weeks were hard cos I kept thinking about what my first meal would be!

How you enjoying real food?

Hiya

congrats thats a great loss. I must have wierd taste buds as I like the chicken soup!!! I have a chocolate shake in a wine glass going to bed each night - makes me feel like its a glass of red wine!!!! Its all in the head eh!!!

Keep it up you are doing fab

yummymummynot said:
Hiya

congrats thats a great loss. I must have wierd taste buds as I like the chicken soup!!! I have a chocolate shake in a wine glass going to bed each night - makes me feel like its a glass of red wine!!!! Its all in the head eh!!!

Keep it up you are doing fab

I do as well Hun. I hav a hot soup everyday.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

caronbuffy said:
How you enjoying real food?

Only had chicken n salad so far n it all tasted yummy, I get to add in a potato tomorrow, good times!x

Well done. I actually like the chicken soup but haven't wanted it since the weather got better. I was on strawberry shakes and soup but now I'm on strawberry and chocolate shakes.

Hi all. Weighed today and I've lose 6lb thought it was 5 at first cos I can't count lol. Everyone is doing so well and it's lovely that people take the time to support, so a big thank you to all you. I just tried the chicken soup, yuck it's tastes like dish water( not that I make a habit of drinking it lol) don't think ill have that again. X

well done caron for your loss :clap: keep up the good work!! agree with the chicken soup it is horrible, im only on strawberry and choco (mostly strawberry though) drink the choco one when i get a craving for chocolate lol. good luck with the losses ahead. :)

Back