Week one lost 14.lb

Donny B

Folks week one and i have lost 14 pounds !!!! 1 stone.

OMG

I keep getting told by friends that this is an unhealthy thing im doing to my body.
Losing weigh this quickly is extreme but it doesn't feel unhealthy.

ne ways im now 19stone and that is way better than 20 stone so im happy.

Folks week one and i have lost 14 pounds !!!! 1 stone.

OMG

I keep getting told by friends that this is an unhealthy thing im doing to my body.
Losing weigh this quickly is extreme but it doesn't feel unhealthy.

ne ways im now 19stone and that is way better than 20 stone so im happy.
Wow!!! well done Donny & WELCOME along we are all a fab bunch on here... and you stick close to us lot and don`t listen to any negative comments from "well meaning" folk who prob don`t know what its like to be overweight anyhow!! Drink lots and post post post... start up a daily diary cos that will help you and others! hope all goes well "keep smiling" :D xxxx

:wow: well done ! Ignore the unhelpful comments, you know your body and you know what is best for you. Keep it up!

Hey Donny well done that is amazing!!!!! I had people telling me it's unhealthy and I'll put it all back on again when I stop.....and ill be on shakes for the rest of my life...blah blah blah!
I'm on day 19 and I can honestly say I have not felt this healthy and happy in a long time! Some days.....most days .....are a struggle but I know it's worth it and I am buzzing! Good luck on your journey and keep posting on here when you're have a good or bad day....it really helps! :)

Wow thats Amazing well done.. Its soooo hard for me.. Cause every body except my mam are totally against it

Hey Donny, Well done and welcome. I agree with what the others say so you stick with us ;)

Well done, there are always people who like to say its not good for you blah blah. (they are only jealous) think how good you will look and feel soon.;)

:) congratulations on your terrific weight loss, i agree with the others just ignore unhelpful comments, mostly people close to us dont like change, but heyho its not their body its yours xxxx

I've put up with various comments over the last few weeks but I can honestly say I can't remember the last time I felt so good about myself. Some comments were nasty, some just ill-informed and misplaced but whichever, it's just best to ignore them. As long as your body is happy and you don't feel ill then don't worry.

You've had a great start and are already feeling that 'glow' inside so well done, good luck and keep it up. :)

Wow well done donny !! :)

Hi Donny, i spoke to a friend of mine who was a health visitor, and she lost 3.5stone on this and said if your loosing weight does it really matter how your doing it, your getting better and healther and that is something to be really proud of... well done, others wish they could do what we are doing... but they dont do it... they dont have our will.... keep going and you will be living proof...

well done mate, look forward to seeing your progress as you are approx the same height and stats as me

great start

Back