Week one underway....

Skelly

Hi All, I'm on day 5 of my first week on Lipotrim (again). Will post on Sunday am when I've had my weigh in - so excited and looking forward to seeing the 'new' thinner me :) - but missing food sooooo much. Made a shepherds pie for the family for tonight's tea first thing this morning whilst drinking my chocolate/coffee so managed ok - don't want to be around when they eat it tho.... Watch this space and best of British everyone. X

Good Luck Skelly! I haven't had to cook so far though I think I'll have a go over the weekend (she says bravely!). This is my first time round and I'm on day 4 and got my first weigh-in tomorrow. I found the first couple of days very relatively easy - I wasn't fussed by food at all but yesterday I was sooo tired and today I've got no energy at all and even felt a little sick. Have kept the water bottle filled and slowly had my lunch shake and feeling a bit better but still early night for me tonight! I'm seriously hanging for some yummy carbs and it's taking some serious sulking for me to step away from the sandwiches!! :) x

Hi all, I am on week 6 and have lost 6 pounds, I don't feel it is much of a success I I have come to join you all for some much needed motivation. It is so hard
to keep going alone as my husband will not diet and will not cook for himself, so!!! I am cooking and trying not to eat.

Morning All ... Well I got weighed yesterday and was delighted with a loss - I thought it was 10lbs but ticker thinks 8lbs.... 13.1 to 12.5 ????
Anyway marvellous !
Speak soon and good luck!

Last edited:
Poor you - mines great, I said I wouldn't be cooking OR food shopping for the foreseeable future ( until some of my summer clothes fit without looking 'sprayed on') and he and the lads just accepted that. I find it nearly impossible to be in the kitchen when they"re preparing food. It is a really unsociable way to live on on Lipotrim, but sooooo effective! Where else would you be disappointed with a 6lb weight loss - slimming world or weight watchers would tell you that's far too much!
I think you're too nice to hubby - if he won't cook for himself then he would be dieting by default - cos I couldn't cook regularly for the family and do Lipotrim at the same time, though it seems plenty of folk do ..... Stronger souls than me!
Anyway best of luck and well done - look at your achievement so far - outstanding
Skelly. X

Back