Working Solutions Week one WI

debs78

:rolleyes: 7lbs off this week. I know I should be pleased but I know I would have lost so much more if I had stuck out TS. Don't get me wrong I know I am more suited to WS but I can't help but feel a bit disappointed.

That is a FANTASTIC loss! You have lost HALF A STONE! In a couple of weeks time you will most likely of lost a stone already! That's the average for TS..a stone a month and you would of done it on WS. Don't be hard on yourself, 7lbs gone....soooo gone :D:D

Thanks folks, I know I should be more pleased and that half a stone in a week in a good loss. I think I was hoping to get under the 100lbs left to lose mark. It just feels like such a drop in the ocean of what I need to lose. I'm sure I will feel better later, it's certainly not going to let it disrupt my diet.

Thanks folks, I know I should be more pleased and that half a stone in a week in a good loss. I think I was hoping to get under the 100lbs left to lose mark. It just feels like such a drop in the ocean of what I need to lose. I'm sure I will feel better later, it's certainly not going to let it disrupt my diet.

I felt a bit disappointed with my 6lb loss after a horrific week of migraines and getting into ketosis :( just gotta keep on one step at a time! xx

I cant believe that you guys are upset with such big losses. My average was 3lb and that was on total. 6 and 7 Lbs is a huge huge loss, please be delighted

Thats a great loss! mine was 6lb on the first week of total! half a stone is amazing. keep it up x

Thats a brilliant loss! well done you, you must have been 100% on ws to achieve that. Im doing ws and only losing between 1 and 3 lbs a week! Keep it up you're doing great.x

Back