Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week2

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missy3, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Gained 1 1/2 pounds this week, i didnt stick to the diet at all (kfc, chocolate, chrisps) and i was pleasantly suprised when she said +1 1/2 pound! I was expecting like 10. But im def ready now to get properly into this!.. although she called out that i'd lost 1 1/2 pounds by mistake and everyone clapped, i hadn't the nerve to tell her she'd got it wrong I just said thanx and smiled lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. doubledumplings26

doubledumplings26 Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hahah

well its my first week so know how it feels to want to eat everything, but all i can say is keep trying and it should get easier

4. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    tht was my 2nd weigh in, im def gonna start trying, ive got my cravings out of my system. Im still -1 1/2 pound down altogether so, im least im going in the right direction
    good luck with the week :D

5. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh my god everyone clapped lmao that's so funny! I put on 1 1/2 this evening too but, like you, I've been really bad so I thought that was quite good really!

6. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah, i was really pleased with mine too.. i ate sooo much rubish!.. its best to expect the worst and get a nice suprise. well hopefully we'll improve for next week, no more galaxy cake bars for me :(

7. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    I have to say that is the only thing I don't like about sw is that our group leader goes around and says if you have gained as well, and sometimes is a bit Marjorie Dawes/Fat Fighters about it!

8. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yeah, same with in my group.. asking to explain to the group what went wrong... sometimes i just wanna say.. i was hungry and leave it at tht :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.