Week3 Weigh IN... the results are in.....

radical1

6LB loss, very very pleased, cant believe i have been on this for 3 whole weeks now!!

Restocked today and have some chicken soup, gonna go try it now..

PS - I loved the Chicken Soup... Think its just nice to have something different... tatstes exactly like a cheapo cuppa soup to me.... thats my eveing meals sorted from now on, shakes for breakfast and soup for tea... and an Ocean of water in between LMAO

Hiya Nick

Well done thats fantastic weight loss!! Good for you!!!

I love the chicken soup. I find it fills me more than a shake.

keep up the good work and cant wait to hear how week 4 weigh in goes!!!

Congrats Nick so pleased for you x

Thants brilliant - well done you :)

Well done Nick!!

Fabulous result! :D xx

Well done Nick, thats a great loss! Good luck with the chicken soup :p
Emma x

thanks all - i loved the chicken soup!

Aw excellent. Everyone's doing so well this week!

And IKWYM about the soup being more filling - I want everything hot now!

6LB loss, very very pleased, cant believe i have been on this for 3 whole weeks now!!

Restocked today and have some chicken soup, gonna go try it now..

Well in fella, might try and get some chicken soup aswell on Monday. I may also give the peanut butter biscuits another go as the only thing I get to chew are icecubes.

cheers mate, i dont think the flapjacks are for TFR, my pharmacist seemed to think they were only for maintenence... maybe somebody else can clarify?

cheers mate, i dont think the flapjacks are for TFR, my pharmacist seemed to think they were only for maintenence... maybe somebody else can clarify?

They deffo are, you get 2 for every shake. I think there are other bars on maintanence.

hey well done you, thats great for the 3rd week, bet your chuffed

my pharmasist has the coconut and peanut round cookies ... are these the ones? because we checked on the nutrition and 2 of the cookies did not add up to anywhere near the nutrition of one shakes, more calories, less fast, less carbs etc... are the cookies different to the flapjacks?

my pharmasist has the coconut and peanut round cookies ... are these the ones? because we checked on the nutrition and 2 of the cookies did not add up to anywhere near the nutrition of one shakes, more calories, less fast, less carbs etc... are the cookies different to the flapjacks?
a few years back they were shaped like flapjacks, i got one this week n it was hsaped like a cookie, dont think they are diff jut shaped new?

Well done Nick on another great loss! Keep going for week 4, you're doing a great job!

OK so i am confused (great new avatar pic by th way!) The nutrition doesnt add up at all, surely 2 flapjack/cookies whatever they are should add up to about the same as a shake... its way way way out... I dont get it..:eek:
a few years back they were shaped like flapjacks, i got one this week n it was hsaped like a cookie, dont think they are diff jut shaped new?

Back