Weekend binge

Kate78

I posted on Thursday after eating a Chinese after a big argument with my boyfriend!!!

I went to my parents for the weekend, and didn’t want my parents or friends to realise I was on LL, so just eat completely normal pre-LL food. I just thought, well I’m out of ketosis, I want to eat, what harm is a weekend off in the grand scheme of things.

WI is tonight, and I’m now back on it and think that I have put on about 3 lbs.

The most mad thing is that I don’t regret the eating at all, I felt so rotten and depressed before, I feel like I have just got the eating out of my system and can now focus on the next few months of LL. Before the weekend, I was so stressed and a bit depressed about all sorts of things, and the weekend of normally seems to have got my head back straight.

I don’t know if I’ve got completely the wrong mind set!! Was wondering if anyone else has had similar feelings?

Kate

I put on 3lbs last week after a very bad week where I ate somethign everyday. Not a lot - I didn't abandon the foodpacks - but I nibbled something I shouldn't have each and everyday.

It was a bad feelign putting on 3 lbs but I committed myself to a 100% week. I have to admit I haven't managed a 100% week - I lapsed once. BUT this is a journey for me and I am goign to make mistakes sometimes. The key is to get back on track.

The dangerous thng with lapsing is the thought that comes into your head everytime you are in a similar situation. I did it before - just this once won't hurt. When you add up the 'just this once's' you seriously damage your prospects to stick to the plan.

In the end the decision is yours. All I can say is I seriously regret lapsing BUT I accept and forgive myself for doing so and I am moving on. Each day is a struggle on this plan and I take it one day at a time.

Good luck!

Kate

I put on 3lbs last week after a very bad week where I ate somethign everyday. Not a lot - I didn't abandon the foodpacks - but I nibbled something I shouldn't have each and everyday.

It was a bad feeling putting on 3 lbs but I committed myself to a 100% week. I have to admit I haven't managed a 100% week - I lapsed once. BUT this is a journey for me and I am goign to make mistakes sometimes. The key is to get back on track.

The dangerous thng with lapsing is the thought that comes into your head everytime you are in a similar situation. I did it before - just this once won't hurt. When you add up the 'just this once's' you seriously damage your prospects to stick to the plan.

In the end the decision is yours. All I can say is I seriously regret lapsing BUT I accept and forgive myself for doing so and I am moving on. Each day is a struggle on this plan and I take it one day at a time.

Good luck!

Well done Sandra for getting yourself commited again and for the great weight loss to date.

I think that the WI this evening is just what I need, that and the chat with the other ladies should get me back on track, I really want to get the weight off quickly so I can look and feel better.

Fingers crossed for us both having a much better week.

Kate

Kate I did this the week before last. I had a bad week nothing major just ate stuff and then only lost 1lb. I was really upset and very tearful but the group were awesome. Talked to me and calmed me down. I had a major guilt trip as I felt I had let myself down.

Then last week I really focussed hard. I went back to spliting my packs evenly though the day and went to the gym 5 times. Also whenever the going got tough I imagined one of my group members on my shoulder giving me a talking too and reminding me how good it feels to get a great weight loss. You know what this Sunday I lost 5lb. The only other loss which was more than that in the last 8 weeks was my first week at 9lb. Believe me hun you can do this and you WILL feel fantastic

Back