Weekend blues

StinkySocs

Help Me Get to 9 Stone!!!
Hey Ya'll!

I'm turnin the BIG 3-0 in July and want to lose 3 st between now & then....challenge accepted.? I started WW with 2 girls at work Tuesday 2 wks ago...total wake up call...13st5lb. ? I find during the wk it's so easy but the winds r really hard!

Any suggestions on how I can get through them without falling off the wagon??

Thanks
SS X

Wow i had mine last year and didnt want to be fat & 30! I was though ;)

Anyhow, weeklies are there for a reason so you can still have a life, so go out and and have fun, save them for a night out. A vodka & diet coke is only 2 points there is alot of vodka to be having, or wine if thats your tipple. If like me you like a cheeky takeaway after i now have a chicken kebab instead of a chicken doner, again making choices. Or fail all that just dance! I went out for my xmas do, had wine, vodka, 3 takeways, xmas meal, full english that weekend and i think due to me dancing non stop for 4 hours i still managed to loose 3lbs that week, as it was all burnt off!

You can do this and look fantastic for your birthday, my 31st is coming up in April and as usual we are all off to Majorca to party so have my own little challenge x x x

Good luck!

I find weekends really hard, this weekend we have eaten out three times.. Next weekend I will be working so will find that easier
x

i made my weigh day a friday so that my new points started over the weekend because im the same as u i can be great during the week when at work but then life gets in the way at the weekend.

i use about half my weeklies at the weekend if needed and then i have the other half to fall back on during the week.

Back