weekend blues ...

Very *nods in sympathy*

I know exactly what you mean! I've felt so blue and have come close several times today to blowing the diet off all together! But try and stay strong chick you can do it! Xx

weekends suck. end of lol xxi feel your pain but t makes me thimk that i obviously associate the weekend with food so in the future il have to change this x

Glad it's not just me :cry:
Im only on day 1 so I am really feeling it tonight.
Not helped by getting texts from friends asking me to go out on the lash!!
Think I will just go to bed instead :wave_cry:

Jambro im usually abit of a party animal but this diet and goin out does not mix ! I do go out but tbh its not worth it as i feel guilty afterwards plus uve got to get bak into ketosis killer when hungover! Lol

Yeah, Franbella your probably right.
Just got to stay focused and after doing this diet I will have plenty of nights out and I will be bursting with energy and confidence!!
Not to mention a whole new sexy wardrobe of clothes. X

Exactky my way of thinking completely! I like the odd planned break it keeps me goin but il be honest every weekend kills me lol x

Well, I will hopefully be here with you Hun!!
Maybe we should have our own nights out... All CDers together!! Find a good venue, with a DJ.
Lots of partying but no alcohol and no kebab at the end of the night!!.... lol xx

Ha ha i love that idea but i do love a drink i drank last sat but made sure i was out if keto as a few weeks before i made the huge mistake of goij out and getin pissed as a fart still in keto n oh my i was so ill on the sun yuk x

When I get tempted by the voddy then... I'll think of you!! X

Ha ha or the jaegerbombs or the sambuca or the corona ...... Lol xx

Not long to wait then Karrinnae... Enjoy!!
Franbella- I absolutely lluurrvvee Jaegerbombs!! I got quite 'special' on those last Christmas yumm

Oh karianne sounds fab hun! Lol god wed b a mess if we went out ha ha xx

Franbella sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you get yourself out of ketosis. Just thinking ahead for my October break. Dont want to be ill and not enjoy it :D

franbella21 said:
Jambro im usually abit of a party animal but this diet and goin out does not mix ! I do go out but tbh its not worth it as i feel guilty afterwards plus uve got to get bak into ketosis killer when hungover! Lol

God me too, I've been invited to b bbq tomorrow! Nooooo! I m off to bed to distract from my day dreams of cheesy chips! X

I ate fruit i.e a banana amd a bowl of cereal anything with carbs will knock u out hun.it can still be healthy though think sw :) jacket pot with beans no butter x

Back