Step 1 Sole Source weekend dilemma!

jenboo

Todays dilemma is..... I mainly have soups left that I dont like ! I dont get my next set of products till tuesday and I have only three shakes left :-( its too hot today to have soup lol so I have only had two products today .... gunna be a long few days hahah but now I can fit in my old jeans I will keep going haha c

Im in the same boat where i have only enough packs for tmrw..weigh in is on monday 4pm. That means i have nothing left until i see my CDC. Im sure i can manage it

I contacted my Cambridge consultant and she allowed me to pop in and swap the porridges which I couldn't eat for more shakes. She also allowed me to buy a few extra items in case I found other items I didn't like. X

To be frank my CDC hasnt been contacting me unless i contact her first..not getting a good feeling abt her. Im going to try and find someone nearer. I should be fine with the packs. Havent had 1 yet so can just have 2 today. If need be i will tuck into a can of tuna

Defo get rid of your CDC. Mine doesn't contact me but has let me know if I need her she is there and she really is. I've messaged her loads and always get replies etc. so far I am very impressed with her. X

Back