Weekend looming!!!!! Eeeek

tenaciousnat

Good morning and happy friday!!!!!!

Hmmmm, i'm a bit worried about this weekend. Weekends are my downfall, especially when my OH is back from camp as we just seem to eat and drink too much. I'm a bit terrified that i'll end up undoing all my hard work! I think i'll be good tonight but tomorrow its a friends 30th so we're off to the pub for a few. Vodka and Diet coke i think! On sunday the OH is taking me proper mountain biking for the first time. I looked on MFP at it can burn over 800 cals per hour and whilst this is good news, its also making me panic that i'll just not be able to manage. Will give it a good go though!

How do you guys find weekends?

Nat xxx

Deadly!!!! by the time friday night arrives i want wine and cheese :( not allowed so have to make do with water and ryvitas :( lol xx

I told the boys we were going to be more active this week end..... Couple of real blank looks followed by Number 1 bursting out laughin and saying 'you nearly had me there mom, sunday is a duvet day'

Bless his little cotton socks.....little does he know that on sunday we are going hiking!!!!!!!

Cant wait to see his face then!!!

lol there so sweet x

Back