Weekend off plan (decided to not accidental) now back on plan!

Paul_Farnham_uk

Hi all,

Did anyone else decide to have a weekend off this weekend? my wife and i decided we would enjoy the weekend just gone and treat ourselves to 2 days off the plan (sat and sun) so as of yesterday (monday) i am now back on plamn and wondering after being naughty for most of the weekend if i can possibly end the week (wi is Sat morning) with a loss.

Fingers crossed and let combat commence lol

Let me know if anyone else is in the same boat :)

Paul

I had yesterday off plan as I went out on Sunday night and felt rough yesterday lol!

My weigh in is tomorrow so I would live to sts although an not hopeful. Good luck for the week ahead,
sarah xxx

Good luck to you too sarah

I had yesterday off plan as I went out on Sunday night and felt rough yesterday lol!

My weigh in is tomorrow so I would live to sts although an not hopeful. Good luck for the week ahead,
sarah xxx

I had Friday till Monday off plan. Daughter wanted kebab shop takeaway on Friday for birthday weekend. Then subway breakfast roll on Saturday, cookie for lunch and pizza for tea. Sunday in caravan cereal and sk milk ok but sausage mash and veg for tea and a bottle of wine and packet of minstrels. Monday samosas for brunch and beef casserole and mash for tea and half a giant bar of galaxy. Just realised my entire weekend was sabotaged by my partner who influenced every food choice and bought all the chocolate. He is an adult small clothing size and even they are to big bugger. His diet consists of chocolate cheese and junk and he never puts on an ounce. Ahh well I did enjoy it all. And starting afresh today. Missed yesterday mornings weigh in so I've a week to put right the wrong lol. Don't you just love bank holidays.

Yep I went of plan at the weekend as family were here, drank ginger beer, eat naughty white bagette and went out for a cravery (not too bad) Par the yorkies and chocolate fudge cake with ice cream ;) Back on track second day on diet, did well yesterday and not too difficult. Defiately felt sluggish though on Sunday night and so glad to be back in the front seat with my diet!!! Going to do some body massage later and walk 10 miles :)

I stuck to plan this weekend. But a couple of weeks ago I had a whole week off plan. I pre booked it as a holiday week as I knew I had meals out etc. However I didn't go crazy, other meals I did the SW way, but I did indulge a few times. As soon as that week was over I was strict on plan again, and increased my exercise. I went on to lose 3.5lb at the next weigh in, so it goes to show even if you do indulge a little you can still lose, also I believe it kicked started my metabolism a bit.

I went a little wayward over the weekend and had toast and a cupcake. I stayed the same and to be honest was really gutted as I'd been good the other days. My hubby had beers and burger and a curry and lost 1 3/4 .... Don't get it??

I went off plan Sunday and Monday. We went down to London to stay with my sister and I ate some lovely food and drank some lovely bubbles. I enjoyed every moment and am back on plan today. I weigh on Thursday morning so I will wait and see what it brings :rolleyes:

I went to weigh in today- and lost 2lb!!!! Huge loss for me, haven't got a clue how I've managed it, but I have another day off plan this weekend for a hen do, so it would be lovely to lose 2 more this week to get my stone.

Anyone else had weigh in yet? Hope it goes well for you all

ah xxxx

I had a naughty meal this week, along with my treat on monday night i think it might have sabotaged my weight loss for the week, but thing is i am going to be doing this diet for the rest of life so one week of staying same or gain wont throw me off the wagon, i am on the wagon again and trying a little harder than normal this week to get off my bad meal lol

Well i seem to have shaken the weight off that i gained from the weekend but other than that it has stopped dead, have stayed the same weight exactly for the last 3 days which if unlike me.

So looks like its gonna be a stay the same this week :(

I had a very naughty weekend, I had plan to let myself go but not perhaps quite as much as I did.

Started Saturday night with a friend's party, had about 3 bottles of wine, a glass of Baileys & 2 large plates of buffet plus about a million carmel shortcake bites.

Sunday I was so hungover & started the day with cookies & ended it with an indian & another bottle of wine.

Monday was my birthday so we went to the coast for lunch which was chips, roll, curry sauce, mushy peas, battered quorn sausage & a pineapple fritter washed down with full fat tango. Ended the day with the best part of 2 bottles of wine, 3 Hotel Chocolate boozy chocs & half a large bag of kettle chips.

I had 2 strict days Tues & Wednesday & I had a loss of 1.5lbs this week when I was showing a gain.

Won't be doing it too often but nice to know I can at times.

Congrats to you hon, nice to end up with a loss after all that :)

I had a very naughty weekend, I had plan to let myself go but not perhaps quite as much as I did.

Started Saturday night with a friend's party, had about 3 bottles of wine, a glass of Baileys & 2 large plates of buffet plus about a million carmel shortcake bites.

Sunday I was so hungover & started the day with cookies & ended it with an indian & another bottle of wine.

Monday was my birthday so we went to the coast for lunch which was chips, roll, curry sauce, mushy peas, battered quorn sausage & a pineapple fritter washed down with full fat tango. Ended the day with the best part of 2 bottles of wine, 3 Hotel Chocolate boozy chocs & half a large bag of kettle chips.

I had 2 strict days Tues & Wednesday & I had a loss of 1.5lbs this week when I was showing a gain.

Won't be doing it too often but nice to know I can at times.

Back