Weekend Off

Shediver

Well went away for the weekends and really enjoyed Myself first taste of food for 6 weeks and was good stuck to chicken and salads, so back on the shakes again in the morning do fingers crossed I should still have a good loss next week

Good job avoiding carbs, do get back on the shakes as soon as you wake up tomorrow and don't let yourself have a "long weekend", I've done that before and then felt guilty! I think this thread should probably be in the main forum as this one is no food talk though?

Well went away for the weekends and really enjoyed Myself first taste of food for 6 weeks and was good stuck to chicken and salads, so back on the shakes again in the morning do fingers crossed I should still have a good loss next week

i was the same but i had it 3 days on a row. little food and water no carbs. I started again today....

Shakes all ready out to start again in the morning to get started straight away 100% again so fingers crossed this weekend hasn't done much weight damage, weigh in Saturday so will keep u updated

Back