weekend off?

kate1982

Hi all
I don't know how to feel about this really and Im scared ill fall of the wagon!!! :eek:
I only gave myself a target of doing this diet in 6 weeks! but I havn't lost as much as I wanted too. I want to lost at least another stone and a half so really thats another 6 weeks!!:sigh:
But Im going out drinking tonight so I must get out of ketosis really to do that.
I have eaten something already, something light, but enough to get outta ketosis. I was gonna have a ww small meal later so I can drink. Do you think this is really gonna have a bad effect on my weight loss. Im scared its all gonna go back on.:eek:
What do you guys think???:confused:
Sorry I've gone on!!! lol;)

Oh dear..... Ermm i dont really know what to say, i just didnt want to read then run...

All i can say is, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!! Do you have to drink? it is dangerous ya know, i know you only now come out of ketosis but still, there is still a risk... :(

its only one night i know life is too short to worry but you may regret your actions just for a night on the beer x it is hard i have done it although i didnt laugh as much cause i wasnt drunk ! but still enjoyed myself

I drank last time I completed CD and the hangover hurts! I also had the runs whilst out drinking....

Back