Weekends over..... new week ahead!

Loser85

Gold Member
Afternoon all,

hope you all had a fabby weekend. Mine was quite quiet with nothing exciting happening.

Diet wise was ok, but have had a phone call off my GP this morning. She wants me to make a written copy of my daily eats so when i go back next week for my liver bloods she can check everything and make sure im on track. So im thinking of starting my diet properly as of this morning and using last week as practise to keep myself right...

B
2 shredded wheat and skimmed milk
Banana

L
WW wrap, chicken, lettuce and cucumber. Heinz light mayo (1)

D
Brown pasta twists, tuna in springwater drained. Heinz light mayo (1) Mullerlight (2)

S
Fruit (apple, orange and banana)

4 used - 45 left.

Not very exciting i know but works for me :D

Looks good

Loser85 said:
Afternoon all,

hope you all had a fabby weekend. Mine was quite quiet with nothing exciting happening.

Diet wise was ok, but have had a phone call off my GP this morning. She wants me to make a written copy of my daily eats so when i go back next week for my liver bloods she can check everything and make sure im on track. So im thinking of starting my diet properly as of this morning and using last week as practise to keep myself right...

B
2 shredded wheat and skimmed milk
Banana

L
WW wrap, chicken, lettuce and cucumber. Heinz light mayo (1)

D
Brown pasta twists, tuna in springwater drained. Heinz light mayo (1) Mullerlight (2)

S
Fruit (apple, orange and banana)

4 used - 45 left.

Not very exciting i know but works for me :D

Was it u that said u did insanity?

Oh rite sorry wrong person

Back