weekends

Anyone else find the weekends a real effort :)

Im day 6 and I find myself thinking about food today not enough to be tempted just more annoying lol x

I went shopping last night in Asda...it was awful...my OH is gonna do it from now on. I have agreed with my CDC to up to SS+ at weekend so i can have a sunday lunch of sorts...
keep strong

I find the weekend the hardest but I've just kept busy, had a complete clear out of my wardrobe....put all my skinny clothes to one side for a couple of months time and went with the if you haven't worn it for more than 2 months get rid! My house is also sparkling and all the ironing is done! Doesn't stop me obsessing about food but it's a good distraction! Going for a long bath in a min and this site also helps!hope you have a good weekend and good luck for the rest of the week!

I'm constantly cleaning too! I did clean a lot before CD, but I seem to be clearing out wardrobes, washing car, tidied the garden shed etc.... It keeps me from obsessing about food. I don't want any & not tempted when I cook family their meals but its an old habit of I used to eat because it was meal time & not because I was hungry.
I'm at end of day 7 now, weigh in tomora. Apart from day 1 & 2, I've felt great, more energy etc... At times I've been cold. But this afternoon very cold & tired, maybe I have been too active today? Cleaning/jobs o my feet for 4 hours solid then 1 hour walk. I normally do this but think being on SS may not bode well with so much activity so early on. who knows?
good luck with your weight losses this wekk everyone
x

Back