Weeklies just before WI

Hi there just a quick question if I have my dailies and save my weeklies till the end of the week then use then a day or so before I WI will this show on the scales or is it best to distribute them equally throughout the week.
Many thanks

I'm sure everyone else does it differently but I WI on a Saturday so would use all my weeklies over the weekend & stick to my dailies for the rest of the week xxx

I try to distribute mine out over the week rather than have them all on one or two days. I get funny about eating too much before my WI. See what works best for you x

i do same as dolly, have them more or less in the couple of days after weigh in, (i also get weighed friday/saturday) so i can have a fab weekend, thenback to routine thru the week and have none, im not sure, i htink maybe if you had them all before weigh in, theyd show, but everyones different. sorry for the crappy waffle which was of no help, oops hehe x

Thank u for all your replies I have decided to spread my weeklies over the week so with my 26 a day and extra 7 from my weeklies that gives me 33, I'll see how much I lose over the week then I can always alternate it to 30 everyday for a week and 33 a day the next week just to shake it up a bit. Will go to icelands tomorrow to stock up a little although hubby comes back from being away on business for 2 wks on Friday and we r having a take away so I'll have to watch out.

I dont really plan to use weeklies.. It varies every week. Some weeks I have a few each day, some weeks I have none, some weeks I eat them all in one day.
Ii guess its personal preference above all else. :)

Well this week I've eaten all my weeklies and most of my APs so we'll see what happens on WI.

I WI this morning so will be goin out to have most of my weekly pp's tonight.

Will keep you posted next week to see how it goes.

I lost 2lbs this week & really only followed the plan Monday to Friday.

Have a good week everyone will pop on here to see how you are all getting on xxx

Back