weeklies

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by eddiesmum2002, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. eddiesmum2002

eddiesmum2002 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(24.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    So. Ive used my 33+5 weeklies today. My aim is to try and use half through the week to give me bigger portions etc and the other 20ish on a saturday for a few glasses of wine.
    How do you guys use em? Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mia_queenbee

mia_queenbee Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    i used mine for a meal out with family, really enjoyed it and honestly dont feel like im depriving myself x

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    this week i am trying to use only half of mine to see how i get on but i am doing the same as you with that half... im just using it spread evenly for a few daily extras :)

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I'm all for using your weeklies. The total points you get adds up to your BMR, which is a good amount to lose weight safely. Eating less than that on a regular basis isn't very healthy.

I use my weeklies on rubbish mostly :p drink, pizza, chippy, you name it :p

6. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i usually use 20 on a bottle of wine on a sat night,,this weeks i used them on a huge bar of choc:) i don't use more than that usually:)

7. Aurlay26

Aurlay26 Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    im really struggling with the whole weeklies concept, i feel guilty using them :eek:( i feel like i wont lose weight, yet to have my fisrt weigh in but dont want to use them and then be disapointed at weigh in.
    am i being silly??

8. indiebabe

indiebabe Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.02%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I felt like that my first week but used them coz I had a really busy week socially, and I lost 2.5!

I used them all again last week and lost 3, then this week used them all and lost .5, but I is my totm.

I think weeklies are great - they are obv there to be use otherwise ww would not allow them, they are all there as part of your plan to make your weight loss journey as easy as possible. I think you are looking at them the wrong way, don't think 'oh no, I'm using my weeklies' think 'I'm having choc/crisps/wine/large portion of pasta but it's all on plan so I'm eating perfectly and sticking to my diet!'

Ive posted this before but I think weeklies are there to allow you to eat like a skinny person, I don't have any skinny mates who say 'no i can't have pudding, I'm watching my weight' they have pudding but then they maybe eat a little less the next day or that evening etc. That's what weeklies do - use them on the days you need them and then stick to your dailys when you don't!

Stop feeling guilty and enjoy! x

9. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    Exactly. I think most skinny people actually eat less than we realise.. its easy to forget where that batch of brownies, or multibag of walkers went to :eek:

10. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I use a few everyday to top up my dailies and the rest at weekends. I think it better to use them and track them rather than pretend you didn't eat stuff - like I did this weekend lol. Though I chose not to track rather than had a whoops moment (had friends staying) and am more than prepared to take the hit.

11. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    mine are mainly vodka points on a friday and saturday night :drunk:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.