Weekly Extras

Emsp

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I just wondered how you were using your weekly extras if at all. Do you save them all for the weekend or spread them over the week? What works for you?

I've probably tried every possible way there is! I like having a few extra a day rather than splurging at the weekend as for me it can lead to a binge.

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I just wondered how you were using your weekly extras if at all. Do you save them all for the weekend or spread them over the week? What works for you?

It's all Trial n Error and no two people are the same. Me Personally? I WI on a Friday Morning and normally try to use my Weeklies Friday/Saturday/Sunday and then have 4 Days where I don't use any. I'm definitely a More IS More girl where the more I eat, the more I lose although again that isn't true for everyone. X

Thank you. This week I feel like eating the whole lot. I've only been on WW a couple of weeks - only got a little bit to lose - already losing focus :) I do think if I ate them all I wouldn't lose any though. I'll play around with them. Was curious as to what worked for others :)

Thank you. This week I feel like eating the whole lot. I've only been on WW a couple of weeks - only got a little bit to lose - already losing focus :) I do think if I ate them all I wouldn't lose any though. I'll play around with them. Was curious as to what worked for others :)

Good Luck Sweetie :) I continued to lose another 3lbs since getting to Goal. X

Back