Weekly or Monthly weigh ins....which is better??

hollyadele

slowly shrinking!
Hey everyone, I've had a great week and my weigh in day is tomorrow but its got me thinking, would I be better off weighing in after a month to keep motivated? I'm panicking that I'm going to go off track once I weigh myself because even with a good loss it tends to be the time in all diets that I mess up :( HELP!!!

I think it is down to an individual, if you stick to the diet you know you will lose weight so you could get away with weighing in monthly if you feel that would be more motivational, however if you were doing calorie counting or atkins, I feel it would be more beneficial to weigh weekly in case you needed to tweek your diet etc.

Its just whether or not I can keep motivated for a month without weighing in, guess I've got some thinking to do before tomorrow!!

Hol x

as people have said everyone is different, i like to weigh myself every few days to see the loss but this try im going to wait a week and see what I weigh

Hey inwardly thin, I've been weighing weekly after not being able to decide and its working out great! I love seeing the results and looking forward to weigh in day :)

Hol x

I do it every two weeks usually, otherwise I become obsessed with my weight, which is not a very healthy attitude for me

Back