Weekly point help

Lucy_B

Silver Member
Hello all.

I am trying different approaches with my weeklies, I didn't use them and I binged, I used them and now I am saving them to use on a sat/ sun and being good rest of week. I wondered if this is a beneficial way of using them for my weight loss?

How does everyone use them? Ideas please xx

I just use a few each day. I will be saving them next week though as i am going out 1 night and it's my sons birthday party another. Use them how you want, if there was a 'proper' way to use them ww wouldn't make it so you could use them however you wanted x

They are for you to use as you see fit. Personally I have never used any, but that only because I have a planning OCD head when it comes to my WW plan ! :D

Some have 7 extra points a day, others use them at weekends to go out with friends, whilst others use them on weigh day for a treat. Do what is right for you...and remember to keep a note of activity points earned as they can be used (or not) also...

Thank you guys!

I just was unsure because I have used all my points this weekend. It's my first attempt at using them this way so time will tell :)

Back