Weekly weigh in (end of week 3)

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Diana1967, 12 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Diana1967

Diana1967 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Xenical and low fat diet
    Well it has been three weeks now since I started xenical and I have lost another 4 lbs today. This brings my total weight loss to 13 lbs. I am really happy. I was a bit down last week as I didn't have a great loss and the scales didn't seem to be moving. I am starting to notice a loss in inches too and my clothes don't feel as tight. No one has commented yet but I see most people every day. I just want to say thank you again to everyone on here who has responded to my posts and given me lots of support and encouragement over the last few weeks.

I have reached my March goal now to get under 13 stone. However I didn't set it too high because at the time the scales weren't moving and I want to give myself something I thought I could achieve.

Hope you all have a great weekend and keep up the good work.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.