Weekly weigh in ( this one should make sense) !

Tractor girl

Hi all, apologies for that last thread with regard to a 'weekly weigh-in' was posted on my Blackberry ( miniscule screen) and I obviously did not realise that I had cut and paste from an old post of mine.

Anyway, just wondered whether anyone wants to start a weekly weigh in so we can chart each others progress and hopefully draw some inspiration !!!!

Excellent, someone else has posted that they are going to do it also, just think it will help with motivation.

Mine is Thurs but we are all going to have different days, good luck for Sun !

Thanks hun
I'm starting to get worried though as mother nature had decided to pay me a visit I'm worried now I'm gonna be bloated :-( we will see, good luck to you too hun xx

First official weigh in....and .....I've lost 6lbs!! So happy and pleased all the hard work has paid off! So here's to week 2 on the inch loss plan :)

Wk 1 = - 6lbs

Hi there 6lbs is fantastic, are you doing it yourself or going to a class, what a great boost, nearly half a stone off already, how much do you want to lose.

Well done !!!!!

Hey thanks tractor girl. I'm doing it myself brought the book and the pots online and just following the plan with added exercise at home. Altogether I want to loose around 7 stone lol so a long way to go but it's a step in the right direction :) thanks for your support xx

Hello ladies my weigh in day is Wednesday so will be on here in the morning with hopefully a good loss :D

Back