• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weekly weigh in

OK so not had weigh in yet as today is my first day bu thought I could just put my details on here so I can keep an eye on it!

Start Weight - 16st 7lbs
Weight lost before starting VLCD - 7lbs
Start weight on VLCD - 16s

Weigh day will be every Sat morning! - Here goes!

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Just done my weekly weigh in and I am thrilled to have lost 7lbs! I am now 1lb short of 3 stones gone forever! Puts me on track for my first 4 stones off by Easter.

Feeling very happy today!!!! :party0049:

cerii

Hi all...
1'st actual weigh in on exante..
was 13st 10.... this morning 13st 1...
9 pound Loss
Really really happy

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Fantastic Ceri!!!! :party0049::party0049:

You will be breaking through that 13 stone barrier in the coming week, which will also feel really good.

I am so chuffed for you!

Edited to say HUGE HUGE well done!

Well done both of you - I would love to loose that! Keep an eye open for Sat for mine!!!

Whooop Whooop

Sarah

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Oh I am sure you will be celebrating on Satuday Sarah. Will keep a watch out for it.

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Yes well done. I think i replied on the other thread yesterday.

I didn't add my loss here this week. I lost 2lbs.

cerii

I lost 4 pounds....

a little bit annoyed as i had actually lost that by the weekend, but there we go, 13 lbs total... 1lbs off a stone!!!!!!

Well done!

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Well done Ceri!!! 4lbs is a good loss.

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Morning all

I hope that you all had good weekends!

I have lost another 3lbs this week, so that's 3st and 4lbs gone now. Am also shrinking fast out of my jeans that I bought 4 weeks ago, so very happy about that.

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Hi all

It's a bit lonely here these days. :cry: Where have you all gone?????????

Well another 4lbs off this week, so that makes a total of 3st 8lbs in 11 week! 6lbs before Easter to hit my first goal.

Are any of you still doing it?

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Well another 3lbs off this week. So that's 3st 11lbs gone in 12 weeks. Just 3lbs to hit my easter target. I can't believe how well I have lost with packs and food. I have lost the same as I expected to lose in total abtainance. So am a very happy girl.

mathswiz

Always Struggling...
Well another 3lbs off this week. So that's 3st 11lbs gone in 12 weeks. Just 3lbs to hit my easter target. I can't believe how well I have lost with packs and food. I have lost the same as I expected to lose in total abtainance. So am a very happy girl.

Omg Sarah! That's amazing! Well done! :D

You're the reason why I am doing so well on Exante! You provide that inspiration I need to get me through each day. :)

Just seen your new profile pic. Have you had your hair cut? Looks great!

I will be posting my loss here on Friday! :D

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Ah thanks Lisa. It's nice to know that it's keeping you inspired and on track. A friend did that for me in the early days. She had lost loads on Exante.

I am sure you will be posting a good loss on Friday.

Yes had my hair cut last week. Am just getting used to it. It's takes a bit of styling, but am getting there. I can also straighten it or wear it curly (naturally curly hair) so it should be ok.

flumpy

Aw well done Sarah! You'll be on target next week for Easter. I wish Exante had more counsellors as looking on the website they only seem to have them in London. I think you should apply as they say they are looking for more! x