Weeks 3 done....!!!!

Well weighed in Monday lost 3 was a little disappointed as I follow the plan to the letter...does anyone else take a dip...???...I've now lost 17lbs in three weeks so all going in the right direction...:)

17lbs is fantastic, I had my dip in week 2, putting that down to TOTM, but Im now down 18Lbs so very happy.

Well done pjlucy it's a good feeling being lighter I must admit...I'm a mega impatient person in general so this plan is just up my street for fast weight loss...I get mixed messages from good for you for having so little to I must be bloody mad and some have said you'll put it all back on really quickly but I'm fed up with being over weigh my time is now....:)

liketobelighter said:
Well done pjlucy it's a good feeling being lighter I must admit...I'm a mega impatient person in general so this plan is just up my street for fast weight loss...I get mixed messages from good for you for having so little to I must be bloody mad and some have said you'll put it all back on really quickly but I'm fed up with being over weigh my time is now....:)

17 lbs is a massive amount in 3 weeks !!!

I know we can all be impatient but on average that's just under 6lb a week , I no you won't have lost that each week but if helps to see the bigger picture :) your doing great so far !!

I am having a little dip this week, seem to be staying the same but have not given in or given up since January, as other people have said it is just your body playing a few games. Well done on your fabby loss, keep it up and loads of luck

It all evens out in the wash! 3lbs is a great loss, have you seen what it looks like? :eek:

Back