weeks food break

Discussion in 'Exante' started by pizzle84, 30 March 2011 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Do you have to have a weeks food break? why do they tell you to have one every month?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You don't have to do it, but as we're not doing this under medical supervision tuner ave to advise it. Personally I find it seems to give my metabolism a good kickstart, and has also stopped me being scared of eating real food (which happened to me when I did LL) but others on here have done it without AAM weeks. You could also just have milk in addition to the packs that week to boost your calorie intake.

4. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    im scared of eating while on here because i know i have no will power so i cant say no! what would you eat? grilled chicken and veg etc?

5. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    In the sticky section there's a thread about ketogenic foods, I tend to stick to lean meat / fish and mostly green veg.

6. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    to be honest i dont think i will do it, at this moment i just dont feel strong enough.

7. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    See how you feel when you get a bit closer, it's still a few weeks away for you, but don't worry about it yet, just enjoy getting onto the packs and seeing the weight start to disappear.

8. Lisy

Lisy Banned

I'm with you pizzle I think it would be a slippery slope for me. But I might feel different by then. Will how it goes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.