Weeks when your weight stays the same

crispy

I decided to set this thread up for anyone who wants to have a moan about their weight staying the same and for others to give their support and encouragement to help you stay on track. I stayed the same this week and its so easy to get disheartened and go off track but this time its made me even more determined to try harder so fingers crossed it'll pay off next week.

I'm a maintaine this week, 3 weeks in.
I think mine is because I'm on too few calories at the minute, bodies probably gone into shock mode!
Need to think ofcheap and healthy ways to increase my consumption.
Good excuse not to do any house work though-cant afford to burn the calories!

I had a few munchie days so its my own fault and Im lucky I didnt put up anything I suppose! Its made me more determined this week so Ive been good so far so hopefully when I weigh myself Tuesday I'll be down :) Im sure you'll be down next week cause your doing everything right Stay away from that housework and you'll be fine lol

When you've worked hard, remember weight fluctuates through the day (you may just have needed to pee) and that your hard work will show double next week :)

When you've worked hard, remember weight fluctuates through the day (you may just have needed to pee) and that your hard work will show double next week :)

Thanks Leighthesim Im down 1lb this week so Im happy its going down again :)

Back